Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Ellay Dog

Installed this app from the Seguno dashboard link and it still wants to charge me for using it. Have not authorized any charges, so am unable to try it out. Disappointed, to say the least.

April 11, 2019

Hi there. I sent you a message the other day but thought I'd try to reach you here too... I wanted to apologize for the frustration you experienced. The app has to be installed via the button on that Seguno dashboard card, sorry for the confusion. Uninstalling and reinstalling from that button should fix it for you but I've already made the change on our end so you should be all set now. Please give it a try and let me know how it goes.

If you ever get in a bind, please do not hesitate to contact us for help. You can reach us from within any of our apps, the listing page, or via email at help@seguno.com. Thanks for your patience and understanding, I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Chris

AMAZON SHOPPING STORES (An Amazon All-In-One-Store)

you said its free if I install your another app here why after installing $9 mo. subs after 7 days??

March 28, 2019

Hi there! We do apologize for the confusion and have already messaged you about how to resolve this but thought I'd reply back here in case you missed it. We are offering Dynamic Banner Suite for free to users of our other app, Seguno: Email Marketing.

To get it for free, you must install it from the link we provide on the dashboard card inside Seguno. If you have already installed Dynamic Banner Suite from this listing then simply uninstall and reinstall from within Seguno and it will then become free for you.

We do appreciate your interest in our apps and hope to see you back again.

Velvetbeautymoda

I can not complete changes banner! And no have more information in help center