Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Tiptoe Ceramics

Good app. I like the functionality offered. One issue I came across - I put up an announcement banner, action: email capture, launched it, and then I went to create a FS banner and launched it. I only saw the FS banner and not the email capture banner. So then I tried to change banner positions (one floating at top and one floating at bottom) because it seems they can't exist in the same placement but that didn't work either. It just moved my FS banner to the bottom and the email cap banner disappeared from the top (which maybe means the email capture also moved to bottom but was hidden behind the FS banner).

From what I experienced, you can only have 1 banner showing at a time for a chosen period of active dates. It would be nice to have the ability to stack banners for the same time period or overlapping time periods. With the option for banners to rotate in the same position (see J.Crew) or have banners live in separate positions without affecting/trumping other banners living in the same time period.

November 27, 2019

Hello there, thank you for your feedback! In fact, Dynamic Banner Suite has the ability to show multiple, cycling announcements :) All you need to do is select the "Announcement" banner, and you can display up to 4 different messages at a time that will rotate though. If you'd like more assistance with setting this up, please contact support and I will personally walk you through the process so that you can get the most out of Dynamic Banner Suite :)

Thanks again for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it.
-Cameron, Seguno Support Team Member

Modern Refined

I love this app! So easy to make an attractive, eye-catching banner. I just wish I could create and schedule multiple banners.

November 8, 2019

Thanks very much for your feedback, we really appreciate it! Your feature request has been documented and we will keep it in mind for the future. If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to support :)

Dog Collar Fancy

I found that with my template, it didn't work to set the banner at the top of the page when on a cell phone, so instead I did a floater at the bottom. Works just as well. Problem solved.

October 5, 2019

Hi there - Even though we've already had some back and forth via email, I thought I'd reply here too. We are very sorry your shop was impacted, sincerely we are. Unfortunately, every theme can be different and default settings do not work for everyone on both desktop and mobile. That is why we have custom positioning capabilities and are here to suggest settings when you contact us for help. Please let me know if you change your mind and would like to use the app again, we'll be sure to provide custom position settings for your theme and do a thorough review of its impact on your shop to ensure everything is rendering as expected. Regardless, we are still sorry this happened and certainly wish you all the best. Thank you.

Easy2cart.com

A very good app and worth thousands of dollars.every store should try it I recommend for everyone. thanks.

August 6, 2019

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it. Do you have any other feedback to share? We are always looking for ways to improve. Thanks again :)

Carter The Label

i used the app to run a free shipping promo. Was great, nice and clear and easy to use app. A lot of options and functions. Will definitely use again.

Shanty Biscuits

Really easy to use and do exactly what it is supposed to do, and best of all ... IT'S FREE !! :)
Just a few features are missing to have a fifth star :
- possibility to include/exclude url to show the bar (actually, the bar is displayed on your entire website)
- possibility to customize the cross to close the bar
- possibility to add conditions to display the bar : if it is a first or returning customer....

BIKESvsCOPS MERCHANDISE

App worked well. One enhancement i'd like to see is the ability to control font size and weight. Other than that, app works flawlessly.

MyMusicHub

Love free apps. There are other app that charge you for doing this but this is free. :). Will use it very soon