Capture Email Subscribers
Maximize your ad spend by capturing email subscribers. 98% of first-time visitors won't buy so nurture them via email until they are ready.
Avoid shopper frustration by displaying which products or collections are actually eligible and a countdown for the time remaining.
Increase Cart Value
Encourage shoppers by showing how much they need to add to the cart in order to activate a discount or free shipping offer. Now with tiers!
About Dynamic Banner Suite
** NEW FEATURE: Email Capture! Now your Announcement banner can include an email capture form to grow your subscriber list. Better than pop-ups that get closed immediately, this banner can always be present. And best of all, it's perfectly integrated so all signups become customers within Shopify that 'accept email marketing' and, if you're using Seguno: Email Marketing, your existing subscribers will not even see it.
The suite offers more
This app combines the power of four or more different apps, has advanced functionality and customizability, requires no theme changes or technical knowledge to set up, and showcases an intuitive design.
- Capture emails to grow your subscriber list
- Offer free shipping after a minimum purchase threshold
- Run a 'spend more save more' campaign
- Drive a sense of urgency with a countdown timer
- Promote following your brand on social media
- Share holiday hours and shipping deadlines
- And many more...
When dealing with discounts, you need a seamless, worry-free experience: automatically apply the discount code at checkout, see which products or collections are actually eligible, and know how much time is left before a promotion expires.
- Email Capture: Grow your email newsletter subscriber list even faster.
- Real-time Updates for Minimums: Based on the cart value, update banner content with the amount remaining to reach a minimum purchase price.
- Discount Tiers: Run 'spend more save more' campaigns to encourage shoppers to increase their cart value.
- Announcement Loop: Configure multiple Announcement messages and loop through them at a set interval.
- Countdown Timer: Drive a sense of urgency by kindly displaying how much time is left before a code expires.
- Product Carousel: Proactively display which products or collections are actually eligible to avoid potential frustration at checkout. The carousel also serves as a helpful guide, reminding shoppers of deals to take advantage of.
- Scheduled: Whether you want the banner to go live immediately or in two weeks, you have control over start and end dates. Plus, it will automatically hide the banner if the discount being promoted expires and you forgot to change it.
- Customizable: Easily tweak the design, behavior, and content to match your brand.
- Responsive Design: The banner scales to the size of the device so it always looks great on both desktop and mobile.
- Live Preview: See a live preview, even a mobile rendering, of all the different scenarios.
- Built to Scale: This app will not affect your storefront's performance.
Getting started and support
There are many FAQs available in the Help Center and you can quickly message us right within the app.
- Seguno: Email Marketing
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
For users of our other app, Seguno: Email Marketing. It's only free when installed from the add button on the dashboard card inside Seguno.
Not using Seguno
7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 156 reviews
Most recent reviews
Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.
I absolutely love this app! I've received over 200 email subscriptions since installing it a little over a month ago!
This app has been all about The AMAZING SPACE. How sweet that sounds. It has the most ease of use & you don't have to be a banner guru. Ha! I use the DBS App to greet the visits and make announcements. Thank you for sharing your app.
i love the app it's very helpful to put the message in front of the customer all time it's easily customizable it's will be better if it's clickable anyway very good.
Hi! Thanks so much for your review. I'm a little delayed here but wanted to reach out and let you know the banner can be clickable, depending on what you want to accomplish. With the Announcement banner type, simply select the action to be "Link banner" or "Link button." I hope that helps. Please reach out if you need anything else. Thanks again! - Chris