Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Alchemy Heart Lotus

So far I'm loving it! It's not obtrusive. It's a subtle request to subscribe. And I can tailor it to celebrate specific milestones with my prospective customers!

August 12, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're glad you're enjoying the experience it creates for your visitors. Please reach out if you ever need anything. :)

Easy2cart.com

A very good app and worth thousands of dollars.every store should try it I recommend for everyone. thanks.

August 6, 2019

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it. Do you have any other feedback to share? We are always looking for ways to improve. Thanks again :)

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

I'm using this app to collect subscribers to my Newsletter AND also to announce sales or other campaigns. The customer service is second to none! They are fantastic and my banners look terrific! :-)

August 6, 2019

You're just the best, Pam, thanks for your review! :)

The Afropolitan Shop

This is a great, simple to use app. I like that I can post my coupon codes right at the top of the site! It's fast to update and the changes are instant.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

Very easy app to keep your email sign up and announcements in one place. Links easily into the Seguno app for email sign ups and marketing

Malamoose

The app is so easy to install & use. It's easy to customize the look of it. Simple yet loaded with features!

July 22, 2019

We have tried very hard to make it as easy to use as possible, so this is great to hear! Thank you for your kind review!

THEPONCER

We at THEPONCER use it to create our banners for newsletters, sale announcements, offers etc. Very easy to manage and has a simple interface with a lot of flexibility provided. We like that it that the banners are not too intrusive from a space standpoint (esp on mobile screens) and help get the message across. Worth exploring.

July 22, 2019

We're happy to hear that the app has added a lot of flexibility for you! Thanks for the kind review.

American Tradition Cookie Cutters

Worked great for adding an announcement to my shop. I am only using the free plan and and do like it for what I need.

July 11, 2019

Great to hear! Thanks for the review. :)

Tie-Fly

Simple easy to use, no coding required, customizable, doesn't take up a lot of space, non-intrusive design!!! This app is Tie -Fly Clothing approved & appreciated!!!

July 11, 2019

We're happy to hear we have your seal of approval! :) Thanks for the review.

DSG Unlimited

So far so good. I discovered this app through Seguno: Email Marketing, where it is free when you click from the Seguno dashboard! It is amazingly detailed for a free service. I have nothing bad to say about this, it's great.

July 11, 2019

We're happy to hear you're enjoying it! Free is good too. :) Thanks for the review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18