Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno Software

Banner for announcements, free shipping, or discount promotion

Prymaxe

Amazing app. Works great and Chris was very helpful getting it to work with our theme. Highly recommend.

Silki Skins

very good and plain simple. There do are a few things to optimize but overall really good congrats!!!

Tiny Style

Great app ! It does exactly what it is supposed to do. Very easy to setup and use. Highly recommended !

www.tinystyle.com.au

Gold Lake

Great app. It does what it is supposed to do and it does it well. No hassle no super cheap plans or annoying branding... Recommended.

True African Art

I used this app to rotate our top features of our website. I ran into an overlap problem with another bar with Privy, and reached out to Privy for help. It's been 48 hours and I still haven't heard from Privy, so I said, let me reaching out to the other bar, which was Seguno's Banner Suite.

Marc, one of the developers. understood and guided me through the steps to take with code to get his Seguno bar in the right place. He was very personable and I felt like he was honored to have his app on our site and that he cared about our experience with it, as well as the way it added to the well being of our online businessi8ik8,.

Finally, the app is actually fun to use with all the options and it is a relief to see it in action the way one envisions.

Many thanks to Marc and his team...if you are looking for a sticky banner with multiple messages and links, this is the one to get.

Casefinity

The most straight forward banner app i came across. Easy to use.. no mess no fuss! Love it.. Keep up the great work! Just a suggestion, it would be cool if we can add like icons to the bar too.. Makes it all pretty! :)

Pelvic Pain Solutions

Great app and it has definitely brought in more sales for my website. My customers really respond to these banners. Definitely recommend.

Meti Mazis Designs

works perfectly, easy to use and great support

Msno

This little banner suite is fantastic. Works right our of the box and easy to set up. Thank you for providing great apps. Check it out in my shop https://www.msno.no

Cryztalz

Laggy, slows down the page by several seconds, which is a huge amount of time and people don't want to wait forever for a page to load. Also, no discernible difference between the "Slide in smoothly" option and, "Just appear." Due to the lag, they both appear the same way. If you + your customers can handle that, the simple user interface install/set-up is super simple. However, will be uninstalling, unfortunately.

Previous 1 3 4 5