Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

The King of Books

Great app. Discreet and noticable. Like it way better the the "screaming" pop-up. I get good feedback from customers.
Well done.

Brotrition

This app was easy to install. No coding required. Very simple and easy to use. Has made a huge difference with our ability to communicate to customers visiting the site.

beampaints

Really easy to use, did exactly what i needed, easy to install, clear and simple, have used it before and will use it again

Aquilik Storm

I love this app. My theme has a banner but I love having the options of two. And I can match it to my theme.

Banjo Studio

A great simple app that works well and doesn't slow down my site. Very easy and intuitive to use. Thumbs up!

January 5, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Bea's Bayou Skincare

Perfect for what I needed. Very easy to change it as I need and link to pages and products. I also like the countdown feature!!

January 5, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding the app easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

SWEETBIIE

Great free app! It's very easy to use and setup. The app allows for many useful features. It works as described. Thank you!!

December 8, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Dynamic Banner Suite easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Pocket Pals Trail Maps

We love this app. It really helps us advertise our current sales and notifies customers or our free shipping criteria.

December 3, 2020

Hello there, we really appreciate your feedback! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the app so far, just let us know if you ever need assistance.

The Vapor Supply

Works the way we need it to with no issues yet. Lots of customizing features. Good app and fair pricing!

December 3, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the app so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Sky Destini Jewelry

I use this app to post banners on my website, and create quick discounts for my customers. I like how easy it is to edit banners, & start new discounts to display in my store. So far, I haven't had any problems using it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24