Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Ohvul

My store is not finished yet, but I have had to change my banner around quite a few times. It integrates nicely with my website, is super easy to change around and works exactly for what I need. Simple and easy to use. Thanks!

Beachwood Apparel Canada

I just started using this app today! I had a slight issue with the banner integrating properly with my website theme. I shot the support an email and they had it fixed less than 5 minutes later! AMAZING! I have never experienced app support that quick!

LORD & LION

I use the app for email collection for my newsletter. So far it’s working great. Plan on using its other features in near future. Had a question about placing the banner in a particular place and Marc was quick to help and spot on! Highly recommend.

KEETSA

This is awesome app for any purpose of marketing campaign on your site. Easy to use and cozy & flexible design options for your site theme! I can't believe this is for FREE!!

Shopgirls

GREAT APP! I USE IT ALL THE TIME TO PROMOTE OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS IN MY SHOP AND IT WORKS VERY WELL!!

Fitmag.shop

GREAT APP! I RECOMMEND IT 100%
This is a great app, FREE and very easy to use!
Also the support they offer is great! I had a little question about positioning the bar in another place, and they replied me very fast and also helped me.
A very good support. This guys are pro.

MorningtonVapes

Perfect for showing how much left is needed for free shipping.
Easy to use. Nice and clean on PC and mobile.

eCom Best Deals

I LOVE THIS APP!!! Helps to capture the customers attention, good for promotion. I highly recommend!

Yarn Yarn

What a great little app with such big clout! Easy to use and quick response time for questions! Such a great app for adding simple and quick announcements to your store front and lots more.

JC Rizin

Super easy to install and use. Love the way it allows me to customize exactly how I want it to be displayed on my store pages.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14