4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use, seamless integration, and effectiveness in displaying banners for sales, special offers, and updates. It's praised for boosting sales, enhancing customer engagement, and its time-saving features. The app integrates with discount codes and offers customization to match the website's style. It can capture new email subscribers, show free shipping thresholds, and is appreciated for its non-intrusive mobile banners. Many commend the customer service provided by the team.

January 27, 2024

The banners integrate seamlessly and are so easy to use. This un-tech savvy gal really appreciates the interface and simplicity of launching the banners!

LuxIllume
11 months using the app
March 18, 2023

I have been using this app for a while now. It is very easy to use. I would recommend this app. I tried a few others and this one beat them out.

Nicks Corner Store
Seguno replied March 27, 2023

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

March 8, 2023

I've been using this app for a while and can say its worth the install. everyone should try this one for sure.

Dark N Light Hobbies
Over 3 years using the app
Seguno replied March 27, 2023

Hi there, thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! We've reached out via email to ask if there's something we can help with through support. Looking forward to your reply :)

November 29, 2018

WOW! I love this app. I've used it for 3 days now and I love that it "inherits" the font and style of the website, can make it clickable to anywhere on the site, can make announcements, magically connects to discount codes and turns off when the code expires. It's genius! So intuitive to set up and super effective. THANK YOU, I've been looking for this for a long time!

Zinnia Folk Arts
About 5 years using the app
March 16, 2018

Great app. Easy to install en works just fantastic. Many options to choose from. Keep up the good work.

Topkidsfashion
Netherlands
Almost 5 years using the app
November 14, 2018

Easy installation. Easier setup. The customer service was top notch, easily 110%. I would recommend to anyone needing a storefront banner.

aceoutfitters
July 21, 2020

we have been using this app for such a long time almost 2 years and it is one app that has lead to most of our sales conversions and 5 star rating is less, this app deserves 10 star rating and its a free app, i would not mind paying for such a simple yet well performing app

Pengu Inventive
India
Seguno replied July 21, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear that the banner has been integral part of your shop's success, here's to many more sales :)

April 19, 2018

The support on this app is great. They literally walk you through, step by step set-up.

Beekman1802
October 21, 2018

The app worked perfectly and was very helpful for our free shipping permeation. The only thing I would add is the ability to save previous banners. Otherwise this is a simple and easy app to use.

Growler Bikes
About 4 years using the app
December 6, 2022

Great app for a great price. It does exactly what my website needs. Additionally, the customer service is quick. Highly recommend.

Bamboo is Better