Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.

I absolutely love this app! I've received over 200 email subscriptions since installing it a little over a month ago!

Studsmen Fashion

This app has been all about The AMAZING SPACE. How sweet that sounds. It has the most ease of use & you don't have to be a banner guru. Ha! I use the DBS App to greet the visits and make announcements. Thank you for sharing your app.

how2shopit

i love the app it's very helpful to put the message in front of the customer all time it's easily customizable it's will be better if it's clickable anyway very good.

May 9, 2019

Hi! Thanks so much for your review. I'm a little delayed here but wanted to reach out and let you know the banner can be clickable, depending on what you want to accomplish. With the Announcement banner type, simply select the action to be "Link banner" or "Link button." I hope that helps. Please reach out if you need anything else. Thanks again! - Chris

Reverse Osmosis SuperStore

This app has been a great replacement from our pop-up coupon, it's speed test friendly and even more effective, without being intrusive. Great for our eCommerce site!

Len Gibbs Prints

The Dynamic Banner Suite is a nice, easy to use app with options for custom colour, looping, etc. Quick and easy to set up. Perfect for our purposes.

Safaryworld.com

I really likes this app is very easy to instal and help me improved sales, and looks very professional. thanks

Ellay Dog

Installed this app from the Seguno dashboard link and it still wants to charge me for using it. Have not authorized any charges, so am unable to try it out. Disappointed, to say the least.

April 11, 2019

Hi there. I sent you a message the other day but thought I'd try to reach you here too... I wanted to apologize for the frustration you experienced. The app has to be installed via the button on that Seguno dashboard card, sorry for the confusion. Uninstalling and reinstalling from that button should fix it for you but I've already made the change on our end so you should be all set now. Please give it a try and let me know how it goes.

If you ever get in a bind, please do not hesitate to contact us for help. You can reach us from within any of our apps, the listing page, or via email at help@seguno.com. Thanks for your patience and understanding, I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Chris

WYLD HOME

Very useful suite of banners. Simple to use with good customisation. We've replace our pop ups and other subscription forms for this rather gentler but effective approach. Excellent support.

shopinverse

Nice app.. Am using this app to show important updates and announcements on my shopify store. Thanks to app developer

Gray-Zen Acres

Great app for announcing sales, shipping deals, anything new! I use it regularly for a variety of messages on my site

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16