Dynamic Banner Suite

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Free plan available

Email capture, sales promotions, announcements, countdown timer

WearMe Pro

Horrible experience! The banner completely cover the menu sections on mobile. Good thing that I was able to notice it fast enough.

November 6, 2020

Hi there, the reason the banner didn't work initially for you was because of your theme. Fortunately, there is an easy fix to this which we emailed you about! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Geschenke aus Muranoglas

Location Germany

I used this app to help me. I like it so much because is really easy to use. For me, the most important attribute is the simplicity of things and the time one can save. Thank you

November 6, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for leaving us 5-stars and we're so happy to hear that the app is saving you time!

Gadgets 4 Technology

Time spent using app About 2 years

I'm trying it out to see if it will bring in sales. Okay Provide some detail about what you did okay

September 4, 2020

Hello there, thanks for your review! We certainly hope the app brings in some sales for you as well, have you had any issues so far? If you have any questions about the app feel free to reply to the email I sent you, we'd love to hear any feedback you may have for us :)

Coach Rock

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very easy to use! I needed something simple and not invasive on my site. The display on my site blends very well. I would be nice to have the messages alternate top/bottom of page depending on message added. Nonetheless, this is perfect out of the box.

August 21, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your honest feedback and great review, we really appreciate it! I'll pass your suggestion along to our developers in the hopes that they can explore making your request a reality :)

Rayders Goods

Location Australia

App does what it says. Header area dynamic banner to allow store visitors an easy way to sign up. Most settings are pre-filled. Just a quick look over and fire and forget.

August 21, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a kind review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding the app easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

PatPat Wholesale

Location China

It did an awesome job for me. Especially, the discount function is very impressive and works very well.

August 4, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding the app easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Life Is'Bella

Time spent using app About 1 year

I love it!!!

August 4, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the app so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Pengu Inventive

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

we have been using this app for such a long time almost 2 years and it is one app that has lead to most of our sales conversions and 5 star rating is less, this app deserves 10 star rating and its a free app, i would not mind paying for such a simple yet well performing app

July 21, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear that the banner has been integral part of your shop's success, here's to many more sales :)

A Horizon Dawn

Not complicated easy to set up. Tool to convey right information to customers. Flexibility and choice of information to send the best message.

July 21, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, it means a lot to us :) We're happy to hear that you are enjoying the banner so far, if you ever need help, please reach out to support!

Compact Camping Concepts

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works great! Just what we needed to let our customer's know that our online shop is closed, but we are open online! Have not needed to use support, really easy app and first rate!!

July 9, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Dynamic Banner Suite so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!