Seguno: Dynamic Banner Suite

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Free plan available

Email capture, sales promotions, announcements, countdown timer

Compact Camping Concepts

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works great! Just what we needed to let our customer's know that our online shop is closed, but we are open online! Have not needed to use support, really easy app and first rate!!

July 9, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Dynamic Banner Suite so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

ThunderShirt

This is a great, and very easy to use solution! With no coding, I was able to easily add a banner to my site to make announcements, and I love the countdown feature as well.

Biggest feedback is that I wish I could schedule different banners to automatically update - you can only schedule one at a time. We are running a big sale, and I want to do different messaging throughout, and it would be nice if I could plan and schedule all of that out ahead of time.

But overall, would recommend - very easy to use and did exactly what I needed it to do!

July 9, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

Fun Pet Designs

Tested app with a discount banner. Worked very well. Appreciated the ease of set up and options to change various aspects to my liking.

Bean Juice Cafe

I love this app works Great. Easy Setup and Customisable. I would recommend this app to anyone that want's to use a simple Banner.

June 9, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Bruce Strickland Art

Time spent using app About 15 hours

This is a fantastic product and their support is over the top. I would like to see a few additions to the features but for the money, you can't beat them.

June 9, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Playful Pit Store

I think this app is great. I will be using this in the near future. This is useful when you want to capture information to help build your client base.

May 28, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the banner so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Chase Street Accessories & Engraving

Time spent using app About 2 months

One more update: After some more troubleshooting, Marc was able to fix the bug that was causing issues in IE11, so I'm changing this review to 5 stars.

Review updated to add: The Head of Engineering (Marc) reached out after a couple more emails and was able to duplicate the error I was experiencing. It turns out to be an issue with a Shopify script, not Dynamic Banner itself. Hopefully Shopify will fix the error, at which point I can change this to a 5-star review. I'm keeping the banner because it does exactly what it's supposed to do in modern browsers, and I'm just mentally prepared for complaints from users with older browsers.

Previous review: I love the banner and that it's included if you already use Seguno email, but it doesn't work in Edge or IE on Windows 10. When I contacted support, the agent seemed to think it was good enough that they tested it in Chrome on a Mac because "it's basically the same code" and it worked there. They did not do any due diligence to fix the problem or replicate the environment in which I was experiencing the bug. Cool product, but immature development team!

May 28, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your honest feedback and for updating the review, we really appreciate it! I'm glad we were able to get to the bottom of this one, our fingers are crossed as well that Shopify gets around to fixing this problem ASAP.

Bello'sBath&Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great App! Check my store out! I'm happy!
Bellosbath-boutique.myshopify.com. it gives great headup.

May 28, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your review, we really appreciate you leaving us 5-stars :)

Odment Watches

The fact that you get it for free when you install the seguno email marketing app makes it amazing and easy to use.

May 28, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding the app easy to use and that you're happy with it so far, thanks for using our apps :)

Yves Lemay Jewelry

Location Thailand

Works well and it offers a seamless integration with Seguno email software, so it`s perfect to meet our needs.

May 28, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)