Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

My Sassy Notions

This app is easy to use and allows me to add banners for product highlight or information: either general or specific. You can customize banner color and font and even page location: you can even link the banner: great for keeping my site cohesive. All this and no coding required.

December 10, 2019

Hi there, thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review :) We really appreciate your kind words and feedback, thanks for using our app!

Song Lyrics Art

This app is simple and easy to use -- very professional appearance. Highly recommend! I love the ease of use!

December 10, 2019

Hello and thanks for the review, your feedback means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you are finding the app so easy to use :)

Shop Every Step

I love this app. its great for sales and other events. they have several helpful apps. they email one is good as well

December 2, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Our apps are even better when used in sync and we're happy to hear you're taking full advantage of the benefits. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you ever need assistance :)

Tiptoe Ceramics

Good app. I like the functionality offered. One issue I came across - I put up an announcement banner, action: email capture, launched it, and then I went to create a FS banner and launched it. I only saw the FS banner and not the email capture banner. So then I tried to change banner positions (one floating at top and one floating at bottom) because it seems they can't exist in the same placement but that didn't work either. It just moved my FS banner to the bottom and the email cap banner disappeared from the top (which maybe means the email capture also moved to bottom but was hidden behind the FS banner).

From what I experienced, you can only have 1 banner showing at a time for a chosen period of active dates. It would be nice to have the ability to stack banners for the same time period or overlapping time periods. With the option for banners to rotate in the same position (see J.Crew) or have banners live in separate positions without affecting/trumping other banners living in the same time period.

November 27, 2019

Hello there, thank you for your feedback! In fact, Dynamic Banner Suite has the ability to show multiple, cycling announcements :) All you need to do is select the "Announcement" banner, and you can display up to 4 different messages at a time that will rotate though. If you'd like more assistance with setting this up, please contact support and I will personally walk you through the process so that you can get the most out of Dynamic Banner Suite :)

Thanks again for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it.
-Cameron, Seguno Support Team Member

The Quilted Nursery Children's Fabric Store

I added one banner at this point and was easy to use the app. I am hoping to make use of this app especially for the holiday season.

November 22, 2019

Hey there, thanks for your review! I'm glad you've found the app easy to use, if you ever need assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to support :)

Embroidery Boutique

Love this app. It functions as described and is the best app I have found for tiered discounts that does not have bugs.

November 22, 2019

Hello, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate the feedback :)

Stoned Hilda

Great to use an app that describes exactly what it does. No hidden costs or surprises. No coding required either. So easy to use and works just as described. Many thanks - Stoned Hilda www.stonedhilda.com.au

November 22, 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback, it really means a lot to us :) If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to support!

Dumux

I use this app and it is very useful. It help me to improve my visitor. I am satisfied with it and I recommend it to everyone. Thank you.

November 19, 2019

Hi there, thanks for your kind words and recommendation, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to support :)

Romp N' Roll Pets

Nicest looking promotion banner on the app store. Thank you to Cameron for helping me configure it to look even better on my current theme.

November 11, 2019

Thanks so much for your kind words, we really appreciate the feedback! If you ever need help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to support again :)

Modern Refined

I love this app! So easy to make an attractive, eye-catching banner. I just wish I could create and schedule multiple banners.

November 8, 2019

Thanks very much for your feedback, we really appreciate it! Your feature request has been documented and we will keep it in mind for the future. If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to support :)