4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use, seamless integration, and effectiveness in displaying banners for sales, special offers, and updates. It's praised for boosting sales, enhancing customer engagement, and its time-saving features. The app integrates with discount codes and offers customization to match the website's style. It can capture new email subscribers, show free shipping thresholds, and is appreciated for its non-intrusive mobile banners. Many commend the customer service provided by the team.

November 1, 2018

Just installed this app. Works like a treat. They have great, very helpful (and super quick) customer service too. Highly recommended!

Using it for a simple announcement right now but will come in handy for sales, special offers, etc in the near future.

Salvina's Treasures
Malta
Almost 3 years using the app
September 18, 2018

Great app ! It does exactly what it is supposed to do. Very easy to setup and use. Highly recommended !

www.tinystyle.com.au

Tiny Style
Almost 3 years using the app
October 23, 2018

I used the banner app to highlight current stock levels, it is exactly what I was after Thanks.

A nice extra feature would be textured backgrounds or even better, a dynamic flashing background to draw more attention.

Great job, keep up the good work.

Stag Motorcycles
October 26, 2018

Super easy! I was able to quickly download and install the app, create my banner and it was incredibly useful for me! It only took about 5 minutes to set it all up! Thank you!

Morris and Essex
April 16, 2019

I really likes this app is very easy to instal and help me improved sales, and looks very professional. thanks

Safaryworld.com
November 25, 2020

I use this app to post banners on my website, and create quick discounts for my customers. I like how easy it is to edit banners, & start new discounts to display in my store. So far, I haven't had any problems using it.

Sky Destini Jewelry
Seguno replied December 3, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding the app easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

April 3, 2018

Very useful APP and a fast, effective and very cordial support team. I recommend it to you. And it's free :)

PS: Thanks Chris for your help in solving problems with our theme. Good Work!

Fetishcl
Chile
December 17, 2018

Great find! Perfect for what i need it for. Plus the customer service was great when implementing the banner exactly where i wanted it :) !

Ivykove
August 8, 2018

Very simple to use and simple clean design. Took me 5 minutes to set up.

Amano Artisans
November 10, 2020

Simple & effective. I like the fact it uses a banner and not a popup. This has helped increase my conversions.

CPRESS
Seguno replied December 3, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for leaving us 5-stars! We're glad to hear the app has helped you make more sales, that's awesome :)