Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

SWEETBIIE

Great free app! It's very easy to use and setup. The app allows for many useful features. It works as described. Thank you!!

December 8, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Dynamic Banner Suite easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Pocket Pals Trail Maps

We love this app. It really helps us advertise our current sales and notifies customers or our free shipping criteria.

December 3, 2020

Hello there, we really appreciate your feedback! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the app so far, just let us know if you ever need assistance.

The Vapor Supply

Works the way we need it to with no issues yet. Lots of customizing features. Good app and fair pricing!

December 3, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the app so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Sky Destini Jewelry

I use this app to post banners on my website, and create quick discounts for my customers. I like how easy it is to edit banners, & start new discounts to display in my store. So far, I haven't had any problems using it.

December 3, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding the app easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Fish 419 Performance Gear

I've been using this App for almost a year because it's easy to use, dependable and fits our need for multiple messages. Excellent App!

December 3, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

CPRESS

Simple & effective. I like the fact it uses a banner and not a popup. This has helped increase my conversions.

December 3, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for leaving us 5-stars! We're glad to hear the app has helped you make more sales, that's awesome :)

Rags|Tags|Bags

The easiest app I've used so far... integrates perfectly and works seamlessly with my theme. Love it!

November 6, 2020

Hey there, thanks very much for your kind words! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if any questions arise :)

WearMe Pro

Horrible experience! The banner completely cover the menu sections on mobile. Good thing that I was able to notice it fast enough.

November 6, 2020

Hi there, the reason the banner didn't work initially for you was because of your theme. Fortunately, there is an easy fix to this which we emailed you about! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Geschenke aus Muranoglas

I used this app to help me. I like it so much because is really easy to use. For me, the most important attribute is the simplicity of things and the time one can save. Thank you

November 6, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for leaving us 5-stars and we're so happy to hear that the app is saving you time!

Gadgets 4 Technology

I'm trying it out to see if it will bring in sales. Okay Provide some detail about what you did okay

September 4, 2020

Hello there, thanks for your review! We certainly hope the app brings in some sales for you as well, have you had any issues so far? If you have any questions about the app feel free to reply to the email I sent you, we'd love to hear any feedback you may have for us :)