Dynamic Banner Suite

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Free plan available

Email capture, sales promotions, announcements, countdown timer

Banjo Studio

Time spent using app Over 1 year

A great simple app that works well and doesn't slow down my site. Very easy and intuitive to use. Thumbs up!

January 5, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Bea's Bayou Skincare

Time spent using app About 2 months

Perfect for what I needed. Very easy to change it as I need and link to pages and products. I also like the countdown feature!!

January 5, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding the app easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

SWEETBIIE

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great free app! It's very easy to use and setup. The app allows for many useful features. It works as described. Thank you!!

December 8, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Dynamic Banner Suite easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Pocket Pals Trail Maps

Time spent using app About 2 years

We love this app. It really helps us advertise our current sales and notifies customers or our free shipping criteria.

December 3, 2020

Hello there, we really appreciate your feedback! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the app so far, just let us know if you ever need assistance.

The Vapor Supply

Works the way we need it to with no issues yet. Lots of customizing features. Good app and fair pricing!

December 3, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the app so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Sky Destini Jewelry

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I use this app to post banners on my website, and create quick discounts for my customers. I like how easy it is to edit banners, & start new discounts to display in my store. So far, I haven't had any problems using it.

Fish 419 Performance Gear

Time spent using app About 2 years

I've been using this App for almost a year because it's easy to use, dependable and fits our need for multiple messages. Excellent App!

CPRESS

Simple & effective. I like the fact it uses a banner and not a popup. This has helped increase my conversions.

December 3, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for leaving us 5-stars! We're glad to hear the app has helped you make more sales, that's awesome :)

Rags|Tags|Bags

Time spent using app About 1 year

The easiest app I've used so far... integrates perfectly and works seamlessly with my theme. Love it!

November 6, 2020

Hey there, thanks very much for your kind words! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if any questions arise :)

WearMe Pro

Horrible experience! The banner completely cover the menu sections on mobile. Good thing that I was able to notice it fast enough.

November 6, 2020

Hi there, the reason the banner didn't work initially for you was because of your theme. Fortunately, there is an easy fix to this which we emailed you about! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.