Discount Code, Discount Pop Up

Discount Code Popup, Promo Code Widget & Coupon Code Pop Ups

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Sweet Candle Company

Love how i can customize everything to match the theme of my website. Also the customer service was great! I would definitely recommend this app

Andria Bieber Designs

5 stars! this app is amazing! Very Very easy to use, works great! I had immediate results. you have a nice free plan and upgrades arent bad. awesome customer service when I needed help! this is a great app!

gastrosupply.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 41 minutes

Incredibly good app and support...
Really easy to install and automation between discount code and email works perfectly. Had a bit of a hard time figuring out where to translate one of the coupons - but got help in a very short time. Perfect support - and an app that just an easy to work with. Highly recommended...

LO & BEHOLD

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I saw this app on another website and it looked really good and it also got me to sign up, so I thought I would try it on my own website too! It was super quick and easy to set up and it looks great on my site. I did have a question about where do the emails go after sign-up so I used the live chat function. While I waited (like 2 min) they offer you a game to play which was cool and something I have never seen done before. So that was a pretty cool twist! I would definitely recommend this app and give it 5 stars for ease of use and customer service.

Casablanca Décor

Time spent using app About 1 month

Recommended app with great technical support. I was having problems when I thought email addresses were not being captured, and the technical support assisted me right away.

Snow's Boutique

Fun and cute app! Customer service was excellent! Definitely recommend and will certainly be using it again!

CableSmile

Location Denmark

works well, customer support has been very helpful. Would recommend to others. Covers a lot of features

Grindstone Clothing Co.

Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to use and great customer service if you have an issue they answer immediately. They guided me step by step on how to add the pop up to my Home Screen.

Oates Bikes

Time spent using app 38 minutes

This app is a must for all Shopify user's. The customer support team are very quick to respond and very helpful and supportive!

xo Gadget

Location Oman

This product is a must for every shop It's so smooth and easy to use. The support team is so supportive and helpful

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10