Discount Code, Discount Pop Up

Discount Code, Discount Pop Up

by Premio

Discount Code Pop Up, Promo Code Widget & Coupon Code Pop Ups

Ginza Steel

Installed this app , very easy to configure . I was up and running within few minutes . Looking to get some results in coming months.

Rejuva Fresh

It’s a very useful application that certainly does what it claims. I have only positive things to say so far. It’s easy to set up and customize. Results are really eye catching and allows visitors to know there is a discount offer without an annoying type of pop up. It looks professional and attractive. Allows for super easy copy of discount code. That’s why I like it so far. And, oh yes, the customer support was helpful to do additional customization I requested . Recommend.

Nainsukh.com

I wanted something like this to be integrated into my store and upon looking at this app, absolutely loved the functionalities. Though I haven't used it, their customer support has ensured that I'll be a future user.

Tescabehang

An excellent app and great support. We are extremely happy Thank you Gal for responding quickly to my stupid questions. :-)

Millennium Social Outlet

It does what it say and is perfect! We encourage everyone to start using Discount Code, Discount Popup for their store.

KS@A

It helped me a lot, but there are some software issues that need to be fixed. For example, the discount period.

Equip-Store

The app is great easy to use and helpful on my business, we suggest to make more function just like put the pop up In the top page when customer visit. That’s will be more interest.

TopKidsFashion

Great app, very easy to set up a pop-up widget. I had some issues regarding selecting the right collections (they were not visible), but the helpdesk responded very quickly and everything works fine now.

GoldenBug

This app helped us create what we needed to offer our customers a discount if they sign up for our newsletter. The customer service team helped me add a custom font to the pop up.

abban

I used this app to help me to apply a first purchase discount. It works very good according to setup. It is very flexible and easy to use. I would like that it could check in some way the email people enter in the app. Some of them are fake. thanks.

Previous 1 3 4 5