Courses

Courses

by Architechpro OÜ

Turn your store into online courses platform

Gemstone Well

We wanted to find an easy to use Shopify application to share our lessons and the Courses app + Architecture Pro team have been the right choice. They are very diligent and their customer service is on point. Great asset.

The Side Class

The architect pro team was such a big help! They provided fast solutions to my course page theme problem. Highly recommend this app for Online Courses on shopify!

enigmaFIT

We have been developing some education apps and working with an LMS to p[provide these but now that we have setup a shop i searched for an app that might be able to do this foe us and found Courses it was easy to setup and when I did have a question the response was almost immediate so vert happy so far.

thelifemap

I've been looking for an app like this for SO long, and am so happy I've found it. Have contacted them with a few questions and they've gotten back to be so quickly and have been able to solve my problems in a really simple way. I'm really looking forward to the option of providing free courses on Shopify that you can link to directly and provide anyone with access to. That way I can provide video courses on how to use my products that are free of charge. This is apparently being worked on, due in August!! Very excited. So happy that this app exists, makes my life much easier.

LASH LEGEND®

Great service! WE are very happy with how the course app works! Hoping to hear back soon about custom certificates! :)

The Academy of Light

Courses resolved a long term issue I had with supping video and digital content to customers, works floorlessly and I have happy customers.

Improved our productivity as the back end is easy to setup and maintain.

Customer support is fantastic. Not only did they reply to a query, but implemented it within a couple of hours.

Nita Strauss: Rock Guitar Fundamentals

The Courses app itself is elegant, streamlined and easy to use. Much better than the alternatives out there. I am a total novice and I was able to understand the interface. It's the customer support this company gives its customers that puts them over the edge. They definitely go above and beyond to make a great experience. I'll be a Courses user for life and would recommend to anyone with no hesitation!

DLG

Customer support and developers are phenomenal. They really work and help you get your set up right!

Katie Lamb

I am still getting everything set up, but so far I absolutely love this app. The customer service has been phenomenal with their response times and willingness to help customize the look of everything to match my shop. Highly recommend! :)

My Messy Box

We are still in the process of creating courses and the team has been very responsive in responding to requests and clarifying doubts. It's also great the full features are unlocked for the free plan.

Will post another review when my courses are up and i get feedback from my users.