Courses

Turn your store into online courses platform

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

PowerAbs™

Courses is a useful and flexible app for delivering digital lesson content. The Bundles feature makes it easy to sell course packages with special pricing. Their helpful support team responds quickly with answers to any questions. Highly recommended!

RareRoom

Location Japan

This is a great app for adding course on your site! Site style can be match to your theme. The online support agent, responded so quickly to my request. They're very helpful. Thank you for this wonderful service! Will gladly recommend this app. Appreciate it!

QT2 Systems

I am loving the software. It had a couple of clunky things that weren’t working properly with iOS. I reached out to the developers, and they were tremendously responsive in working with me to fix the issue. Really nice to know that there is a supportive atmosphere behind the software. Thank you so much!

Studio Tosti

Geweldige app met veel mogelijkheden! Zeker als je een winkel met fysieke producten hebt en als extra ook nog cursussen wilt verkopen in de omgeving van je shop. De helpdesk is fantastisch!
Het enige puntje van verbetering is in mijn ogen de pricing van de duurste pakketten. Daar vind ik de stap van €50 naar €180 zelf wel wat groot. Hierdoor heb ik mijn cursusomgeving moeten herorganiseren. Maar al bij al dus een echte aanrader! Zeker voor wie al eens wat wilt experimenteren met cursussen. Je hebt erg voordelige pakketten om mee te starten en eens te kijken hoeveel respons er op komt!

April 1, 2022

Heel erg bedankt voor je steun! :)

CFMgroup

Review update on 22th April: Change to 5 star
Although the current version of the app does not match my need but your customer care is awesome and I love to try your new update once it is available. Below is the old review
--------------------------------
The app is very promising when we dont need two seperate systems (shopify and the LMS).
But I will not buy the premium version if I can not add the video directly into the course. (The current approach is through google drive, which is not convenient)

March 24, 2022

Hi Ryan, was a pleasure talking to you on the phone. As we discussed our team will be back with all the available options shortly and we'll ensure you get a maximum of what you need for your business idea.

Joy of the Journey

I was having issues with the set up to my website as im not at all a tech savvy person but i reached out via the help chat and someone (a real person not automated) was there straight away and helped me through the set up while also going the extra mile to set me up with further things - the customer service was incredible! If you are like me and struggle with the tech stuff this is the app for you! thank you again for all your help to make my website come together.

February 13, 2022

Happy that our team was able to help you out and that you're our loyal customer now. Please don't hesitate to contact us in case you need any help or advice.
Don't forget that you may use Courses app for digital downloads and make sure you check our recent membership feature.
We're here for you,

Niños a Dormir

This is a much needed app for Shopify! I love that I can keep my customers (and my bills) in one place. It is easy to install and setup and the support team is simply amazing.
It's a fairly new app so it still has a lot of room for improvement, but definitely moving in the right direction!

February 13, 2022

We're also delighted by our collaboration and are very happy to have you as our customer. Please don't hesitate to contact us in case you need any help or advice.
You can also use Courses app for digital downloads and make sure you check our recent membership feature.
Stay healthy and all the best in your endeavours,

Juji Club

Thumbs up to the developers of this app. Kudos for their attentive and friendly support. If this app meets your requirements, you won't be disappointed with their prompt and knowledgeable support.

February 13, 2022

Thumbs up to you as our customer.
Contact us in case you need any help or advice.
All the best in your endeavours and talk to you soon,

Octomoves

Easy to use, simple, and very needed app. Nicely integrates with the shop theme. Customers are staying on the web instead of leaving to some external course services. We offer one free course on how to use our product and this Courses app great upsell tool for more advanced training that we can charge. Customer service is amazing. Highly recommended.

December 31, 2021

Thanks a lot!
All the best for your business in upcoming 2022 and happy our app helps you to grow.
Happy New 2022!

shecouldbyou.com

I want to rate this app a 5.0 and their customer service is amazing they were patient and kind and helped me 100%. The developer team was quick and the customer service lady / support tech lady Dayana helped me to calm down and to stay focused on resolving my issue. She was amazing!! Thank you soo much Shopify <3

January 1, 2022

Thanks a lot for your review, we're happy to help in case you have any further question

Previous 1 3 4 5 6