Courses

Courses

by Architechpro OÜ

Turn your store into online courses platform

VINCENT JEANNEROT. Aquarelles botaniques

The application Courses satisfy us fully. Support available and responsive, thank you for your help.

MrandMrsMuscle

Oleksander and the team are incredible. I had a fairly major query which was the essential to our business and process and they were able to handle the entire query as well as make the necessary code changes in less than 24 hours.
I really am blown away with how professional and quick they are.
Thank you all.

Unelmien Nainen Oy

Amazing and fast customer support. All the questions answered quickly and if any fix needed, they deliver it really fast.

Tagani Philippines

Amazing app. It was able to provide what I was looking for. Although some features are still in continuous development, the CSS function was very useful for me to customize it.

Rising Life Books

Courses is a great App! It is easy to use and the support is perfect. I am happy with this choice and can recommend this app to all persons that want to start creating courses.

Gemstone Well

We wanted to find an easy to use Shopify application to share our lessons and the Courses app + Architecture Pro team have been the right choice. They are very diligent and their customer service is on point. Great asset.

The Side Class

The architect pro team was such a big help! They provided fast solutions to my course page theme problem. Highly recommend this app for Online Courses on shopify!

enigmaFIT

We have been developing some education apps and working with an LMS to p[provide these but now that we have setup a shop i searched for an app that might be able to do this foe us and found Courses it was easy to setup and when I did have a question the response was almost immediate so vert happy so far.

thelifemap

I've been looking for an app like this for SO long, and am so happy I've found it. Have contacted them with a few questions and they've gotten back to be so quickly and have been able to solve my problems in a really simple way. I'm really looking forward to the option of providing free courses on Shopify that you can link to directly and provide anyone with access to. That way I can provide video courses on how to use my products that are free of charge. This is apparently being worked on, due in August!! Very excited. So happy that this app exists, makes my life much easier.

LASH LEGEND®

Great service! WE are very happy with how the course app works! Hoping to hear back soon about custom certificates! :)

Previous 1