Reviews (164)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, comprehensive tutorials, and quick customer support. They value the ease of course uploading, regular feature updates, and seamless Shopify integration. The high-quality student interface, customizable settings, and ability to handle both digital and physical products are also praised. Merchants note its affordability, media flexibility, and multilingual support, making it a comprehensive and flexible solution for integrating e-learning.

February 9, 2024

amazing customer service, they solve any issue immediately!!!

afaninbyfatima
France
2 months using the app
April 22, 2024

Súper fácil de utilizar y muy practica. Hay buena atención por parte de los técnicos y te resuelven las dudas super rápido.

cascarstudio
Mexico
About 2 months using the app
January 8, 2024

The developers' team is always ready to improve the user experience and find solutions for any problems.

Simply Salon
Ireland
6 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied January 9, 2024

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

January 3, 2024

Great 1-1 support on their top membership adding custom requirements to the store.

Elizabeth Sands Beauty School
Almost 4 years using the app

Thanks!

December 5, 2023

I used to sell my online courses through other applications, and overall, I can say they worked fine. However, after installing Courses Plus, I am pleasantly surprised by many things. Firstly, this app has a very intuitive and user-friendly interface. In addition, well-prepared tutorials are available right from the start! Besides, a lot of additional information can be found on the official YouTube channel run by the company. Additionally, I must admit that even if something goes not entirely as it should during the configuration, you can easily request support using a simple form, and the company's employees, who seem to be available 24 hours a day, respond and help lightning-fast. I checked it myself. Writing a support query around 9 in the evening, I received a response with full instructions on what steps to take to solve my problem in literally 7 minutes. I am confident that they will quickly resolve any issue. No support in the previous apps I used worked as fast and effectively. Seriously! So, summarizing everything, I believe this is the best course management app I have tested. It is simple and intuitive for both course owners and participants. There is an extensive tutorial base, and the support works rapidly. Nothing more is needed! It was definitely worth investing in this tool to not worry about technical matters and focus on delivering valuable content to customers :)

The Handy Maths Method
Poland
4 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied December 20, 2023

Thanks a lot for the review!

February 28, 2024

Schön strukturiert und einfach zu bedienen, ein wesentliches Kriterium für uns. Manche Features könnten noch etwas abgändert werden, aber wenn man Fragen und Änderungswünsche hat kann man den Support immer kontaktieren und man erhält innerhalb weniger Augenblicke eine Reaktion.

mata-origin.com
Austria
5 months using the app
January 7, 2024

I would highly recommend using the Courses Plus app. I've had a wonderful experience working with their customer service reps. Elizaveta, Mariya and Olesksii have been extremely helpful and responded immediately and thoroughly to all of my questions. They've gone over above and beyond to to assist with my technical questions. I give them 5 stars!

Kierstenn Desiree
22 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied January 9, 2024

Thanks for your recommendation!

January 8, 2024

Easy to use app with amazing 24/7 support.
Elizaveta is an angel in customer support and so are her colleagues.

Only thing to know: For a course with more than 20 lessons you need to book professional package... which is fair I guess. :)

Kakao Mischa
Germany
2 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied January 9, 2024

Thanks a lot for the review!

December 14, 2023

Any time I need support or help from the Dev Team, they are SO quick to respond and work with me to find a solution to make my site more user friendly! Cannot recommend these guys enough. We are so happy we went with them!!!!

vetmedology
About 2 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied December 20, 2023

Thanks a lot and greetings from the Dev Team!

December 19, 2023

The developers of the Courses Plus app are amazing! I needed help adjusting and implementing the app into my Shopify store and in no time they helped figure it out!

Thank you so much! This is exactly what I needed!

FRQNCY