Courses Plus , 140 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and easy setup for managing online courses. It's praised for its extensive tutorials, responsive support, and seamless integration with Shopify. Merchants appreciate its reliability, affordability, and valuable features like course management and student progress tracking. The app's flexibility to handle both digital and physical products, and support for multiple languages, is also appreciated.

December 18, 2023

Very useful app, easy to use.
Very good support.

Doctor Cip - Corpul tău îți va mulțumi!
Romania
3 days using the app

Thank you very much!

November 23, 2023

Great APP, the support is great I had the chance to get help from Elizaveta, she's great and helped me with a little problem I had. t
The app is really easy to use. Thanks a lot :)

Maria Lashes
Switzerland
About 16 hours using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied November 24, 2023

Thanks a lot and greetings from Elizaveta and the team!

November 10, 2023

Super plate-forme est super facile pour importer les vidéos !
Petit bémol pour l'importation de fichier zip, en espérant que ce sera dans une prochaine update !

charlypntraining
France
3 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied November 11, 2023

Merci bcp pour le feedback!

November 27, 2023

Its good, very easy and complex, great customer support, if you get Mariya you'll be in great hands

MasExcel
5 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied December 20, 2023

Thanks a lot on behalf of Mariya too! ;)

September 9, 2023

The support for this courses app is unparalleled, and the continuous effort invested in significant features is outstanding. We had the opportunity to work closely with the developers for a few functions that were important to our course management, and everything they did was excellent. Oleksandr and his team are great to work with and we highly recommend the Courses Plus app!

Transcendence Works!
About 1 year using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied September 11, 2023

Thanks a lot on behalf of our team!

August 21, 2023

Searching for an application to manage your online courses? We highly recommend this App. Not only is it equipped with all the essential features to design and host courses on your Shopify store. It also offers flexibility for almost any use case.

We collaborate with numerous apps, vendors, and Shopify platform partners, and wish they all could follow the outstanding support and performance provided by Courses Plus. It's truly remarkable the kind of support we have receive from the Courses Plus team. Thank you!!!

Healthycell
7 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied August 24, 2023

Thank you very much for your review and recommendations!

January 25, 2024

Great!

TCM.Shunling
China
19 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied January 26, 2024

Thanks! )

August 11, 2023

I don't know what is better. App by itself or amazing customer support. They answering faster than angry wife, but with point and facts! :D

I installed every single app for courses on Shopify app store, but those apps can't even be called apps.

Here's the price it a bit higher, but if you need to compare with other apps of this type, this is ultra affordable. Worth every single cent.

Other apps will charge you FOR NOTHING. Customer support "We well reach you back in a few hrs"...

This is BIG TIME problem solver.

P.S I'm not paid to say this, I'm paying them to use app, no worries

Balletrina
4 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied August 13, 2023

Thank you very much for your review!
Happy that you've liked Courses Plus app and greetings from our Support Team!

December 18, 2023

Otroligt bra service, de hjälper till så att det blir precis som man vill! Grym app!!

Create your world
Sweden
6 days using the app

Thanks a lot!

February 5, 2024

I have been using the app for 6 months now, and it has been the perfect fit, easy to use, and stable. I've noticed there are frequent updates, adding great new features or improving upon what's already there. I have to praise the customer support. They always answer promptly and make sure to help us solve any problems we encounter. Overall, this is a great app with great support behind it.

TrueProject Marketplace
Architechpro OÜ replied February 10, 2024

Thanks a lot for the feedback, we're doing our best to keep the product as the best in the market.