Courses Plus , 140 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, extensive course management features, and student progress tracking. They appreciate its seamless Shopify integration, ability to handle complex programs, and affordability. The 24/7 support team is praised for quick responses and the developers are noted for their willingness to implement custom features. The app is seen as a reliable, feature-rich solution that allows merchants to focus on delivering valuable content.

January 28, 2024

Great features, easy to use, and the support is excellent! I am using it to build Cryptosafi.com and I would definitely recommend the Courses Plus app to others.

Cryptosafi.com
Kenya
About 2 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied February 10, 2024

Thanks for the review and long live Cryptosafi.com !

December 1, 2023

Absolutely amazing service. This app is THE VERY BEST for Shopify. So amazing. The service that I received was top notch, and the issue I was experiencing with the theme I was using in conjunction with Courses Plus was resolved by their developers while i was chatting with them online. Stellar support and I highly recommend their app.

risa groux nutrition
3 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied December 20, 2023

Love your review, thanks for posting!

January 7, 2024

I would highly recommend using the Courses Plus app. I've had a wonderful experience working with their customer service reps. Elizaveta, Mariya and Olesksii have been extremely helpful and responded immediately and thoroughly to all of my questions. They've gone over above and beyond to to assist with my technical questions. I give them 5 stars!

Kierstenn Desiree
22 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied January 9, 2024

Thanks for your recommendation!

January 8, 2024

Easy to use app with amazing 24/7 support.
Elizaveta is an angel in customer support and so are her colleagues.

Only thing to know: For a course with more than 20 lessons you need to book professional package... which is fair I guess. :)

Kakao Mischa
Germany
2 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied January 9, 2024

Thanks a lot for the review!

November 27, 2023

Excellent customer support, even when you're just testing with the free demo before you buy! Very responsive and open to help. Great app as well that's easy to use and saved us a lot of money on building an LMS.

Veer
About 2 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied December 20, 2023

Thanks a lot for the review!

February 1, 2024

they are simply the best !

CineTrance
France
Over 3 years using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied February 10, 2024

so are you! Thanks

January 15, 2024

Supporto molto rapido e valida app.

BartendersOnline.it
Italy
Almost 4 years using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied January 22, 2024

Grazie mille!

October 10, 2023

Let me go ahead and say, if you are planning to host online courses, LOOK NO FURTHER.

I have personally invested time and energy in trying the following common course platforms: Kajabi, Teachable, Thinkific and Passion.io

None of these apps even compares to our satisfaction with the Courses Plus App. This is the first time that we have every feature that we need to host onlne courses that stand out from our competitors.

The student interface is BY FAR the best on both desktop and mobile. And the backend is streamlined and easy to use as well.

If you are serious about your online store, then using Courses Plus through Shopify is absolutely the way to go. And the customer support, has been absolutely phenomenal. You can really tell that the developers care about their product and their customers.

Thank you so much Architechpro for providing a course platform that we stand behind and look forward to using your products as we continue to expand!

Garnet Lash Society
9 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied October 14, 2023

Thanks a lot and all the best with your project!

December 19, 2023

The developers of the Courses Plus app are amazing! I needed help adjusting and implementing the app into my Shopify store and in no time they helped figure it out!

Thank you so much! This is exactly what I needed!

FRQNCY
5 days using the app

Thanks a ton!

November 8, 2023

I loved the amazing support provided by the Courses Plus team. The app has cool features and we can reach out to them if we face any hurdle & they resolve it quickly.

M^2
About 1 month using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied November 11, 2023

Thanks a lot for your feedback and all the best with your project!