Courses

Turn your store into online courses platform

Free plan available

Bace Academy UK

Amazing app with great features!! The customer service is incredibly helpful and I highly recommend this app

December 13, 2021

Thanks a lot! And you're an amazing customer!

Christian Pure

Team seems nice, but product isn't ready for prime time. Very very clunky and buggy to create courses. Frustrating and difficult to use. Look and feel of courses isn't much customizable without coding knowledge. Looking forward to seeing how this product develops over the next 6 months

October 28, 2021

Hi Christian,

I see from our app statistics that Courses were installed just for several minutes on your store which might be not enough to check on all the feature set. I'm trying to reach out to you for a demo.
Once you create your first course, it'll be very easy for you to create the rest and we're always there to help.
Let me know when you're available and let's jump on a quick call.

Hunde Fitness

It was great working with the team for a Danish language setting!
Looking forward to use the app for my clients!

August 28, 2021

Tusind tak!
Wish you all the success!

A Bimby Faz

I just start working with this app and I find that it's great. The support team help me with everything that I needed. I do recommend it! Nice job!

August 28, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review! We hope our apps will strengthen your business! Reach out if you need any help!

Fire Your Boss Like Yesterday

I used this App to build a new business course... Not only was the app easy to use, but the support team was also magnificent! I asked for changes to the app and they went out of their way to customize the colors and text. They made the requested changes quickly and keep me informed the entire time.

July 31, 2021

Thanks a lot! Happy you liked it.
Let us know if you need any help or have a question.
We wish you a great success with your online courses!

Glisten Academy

The actual student experience is quite clunky and shoots you to the top of the page every time you click on something. No ability to customize the layout. Canceled and was refused a refund though I never used it, just was testing it out. Went to Thinkific instead.

July 14, 2021

Dear Glisten Academy, thanks for your feedback, what's the best way to contact you? We're trying all the available channels but can't get your reply.

LissLove Beauty

I used this app for almost 1 month in the basic plan for 29.99 US$. I will tell you the pros from my personal view as a coach. Pros: 1. Its very easy to install and setup. easy to upload the courses and easy to embed videos and files. Customer support told me that you can now upload very big files. Thats awesome.
2. Te support is fantastic, the answer is fast. Support team told me that they will start the 24 hour chat support very soon. Thats great. 3. You have your online courses in the same page as your shop, so clients visit same page and generate more traffic. This app is fantastic for free or paid courses to add value to your store. Special thanks to Anton for the outstanding support!

June 12, 2021

Hi LissLove Beauty, thanks so much for your detailed feedback.
We'll reach out to you shortly and try to convert 3 cons into pros.

Cali K9® Training & Store

The Courses app is perfect for our needs, and the customer service and support is top notch and really fast. Impressive! Highly recommended,

Avokali

This app works perfectly for my course and is very intuitive and easy to use, but best of all, they have an incredible, attentive and fast customer support. It also works in different languages, mine being Spanish.

Kirschon Academy

This is a fantastic app with seamless, effective customer support!
It's easy to use and integrates perfectly with my Shopify theme. It's professional looking for course participants and offers a range of great features to customize and fit your style and concept. I highly recommend it!