Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Topdress

I'm using the free version and it works wonders.

Libas Trendy Fashion Store

Wonderfull APP!! Very good support team. The best thing about the app is, very fast and simple admin interface ! You don't need anything more than this app does

Flint Gioielli

Great app, very simple to setup and a breeze to use. I can certainly recommend it!

Urbanclub Ltd

Great App! Very user-friendly. Excellent Customer Support! Highly recommend this App.

Boho Soul Bikinis

Very easy to set up and awesome customer support.

Thriftette

Brilliant. My fave shopify app by far and well worth the money. I tried out a few of these "shop my instagram" apps before and this one is definitely the best. It's affordable with a range of plans and is customisable.

Ouroboros Herbals

Very easy to set up and manage. We are very happy with how great covet.pics looks on our site. We added our shoppable IG feed to our front page and created a separate section as well. We had tried a similar app, but went with this one after finding it more user friendly, time saving, and better priced (if you want to customize a bit).

Sundanceoutdoors

Great App. Easy to use and fair pricing! Customer support has been fantastic! Highly recommend!

Kat Kia

Great app. No branding and clean minimal design. I've tried all other shoppable Instagram apps on Shopify app store and this is by far the best and most user friendly. Basic features are completely free! Above all, their support is amazing!

Catifyco

Useful app for someone who posts lots of products on Instagram