Covet Instagram Feed & Reviews

Covet Instagram Feed & Reviews

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
November 26, 2020

very useful and easy to install. Photos of my Instagram are very beautiful on my web site now
Thanks!!!

BiMoo
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 16, 2020

Really does what you expect it to do, even at the free level. It's got the basic settings you want and you're up and running with no issues.

Tiny Isle
Time spent using app: 11 days
November 11, 2020

Excellent fast and very friendly service. Each and every time I have needed help it has never been an issue and always so positive. Thank you for a great app and great service.

Dello Mano
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited November 11, 2020

Gorgeous and easy to use app that really elevates our site. It is easy to adapt to match your site and purpose and can be used on all pages. Quick and friendly support.

The Assembly Line shop
Sweden
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 10, 2020

I tried 10 different apps and they either lacked features, looked ugly, or were too hard to install on my site. This app is BY FAR the best I found. We are using it for a homepage customer showcase for tagged images as well as for our product pages. Highly recommend!

Nerdy Ink
Time spent using app: 22 days
Edited November 9, 2020

The app is very good. However, it seems the support doesn't exist. I followed the guideline and can only embed the feed to one product but not others. Sent in 2 tickets already but not one replying. Revised. They fixed the problem. Have to say this is an amazing app.

2nu Sunglasses
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 15, 2020

Works beautifully and looks great. Customer support is awesome and responded quickly and helped fix an issue within 24 hrs.

Emily Hsu Designs
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
September 30, 2020

Great response to issues and fixed very quickly. Does more then I expected and seems to inter-grate perfectly to any layout.

mochibiplush
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
September 10, 2020

Great support. We had a few questions and Tom came back to us almost straight away with great solutions. Great app. Very happy and the help is excellent.

Lovestar
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
September 10, 2020

This app has the most responsive customer service of any app that we've ever installed. I really can't believe how quick Tom is to respond to requests. I was able to get a custom product gallery set up in less than 24 hours. Super satisfied.

Almond Clear