4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use, customization options, and ability to integrate Instagram feeds into their sites. It enhances the shopping experience by linking Instagram posts to product pages and allowing customers to upload photos and tag products. The app's customer service is noted for being responsive and helpful. It's seen as a cost-effective alternative to more expensive review apps, providing valuable analytics and a shoppable Instagram feed. Merchants also appreciate its clean, professional look and its ability to provide social proof for their websites.

Edited September 5, 2016

Easy to install and creates a beautiful and clean grid gallery that shows off our baby clothes pictures very nicely. Also like the 'shop the look' hover effect that will sit well with most brands look and feel.

The Bonniemob
July 10, 2018

We at NT UNOFFICIAL love this app. We are constantly spreading the message that the Northern Territory is the greatest place on earth. We share amazing photos on our instagram and want to show those on our website. This app allows us to do this in style. Thanks guys! And we hope to CU in the NT one day :)

Ntofficial
August 24, 2020

Beautiful & easy to use app. Customer service is very efficient and friendly. Loving the Product Gallery - definitely worth the upgrade.

VOHCO
April 11, 2017

complete set up! very happy with it

Nimany
April 5, 2017

I like so much this application ! It's a great application

Lili Graffiti
April 10, 2017

Love, Love,Love Covet! It gives us the creative flexibility we needed and has the most amazing customer service to back that up...especially when we needed help as to how to accomplish our "out of the box" thinking! You will not be disappointed if you choose to work with this app and its fantastic developers!

Via Vtg Vox Pop
February 2, 2017

WOW- the customer service and support from this team blew me away. Dom went above and beyond to ensure my gallery was perfect, set up the exact layout I was looking for, made a number of tweaks for me, and walked me through all the details. Thank YOU so much guys, I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate it!

Daphne Newman Design
December 10, 2022

We have been using the app for a few years now and it has been great for our on site galleries. We spent a lot of time initially reviewing and testing all the gallery apps available and Covet pics was by far the best and most versatile. We recently needed some UX tweaks to our modal displays and the guys were really helpful and collaborative. A great app and a great team. Would highly recommend.

Hortology
February 25, 2017

So easy to use and great format.

Own Saviour
October 2, 2017

This looks great on our site! Thanks

Space Australia