Cozy AntiTheft

Cozy AntiTheft

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

MainelySweetz Creations

This app is really easy to connect however adding the protection code to the theme was a bit confusing when you are not tech savy.

Blaise & Nicole™

Great App. Good job
Like it Like it Like it Like it Like it Like it Like it Like it Like it Like it Like it

Vitaheals

Great app for FREE! I installed it today 4.9.2021 and it was easy to set up and activate this app. I would recommend going for it.

Cat Scratch Supply Co.

I use this app to keep competition from downloading the graphics/images that I worked hard to edit for my store, and minimizes the amount of copying that any competitors can really do. Awesome app.

Fur Buster

It's a great free app, has all the options I wanted to protect original content like pictures and copywriting. Thanks for a good job!

Fast & Fresh Global LLP

The fastest app install, wish all apps were so easy. It really works wonders, a must install. Didn't have to do anything.

LisetteArt Shop

This app is great and really helpful in preventing others copying text and images. I love how simple it is to disable keyboard shortcuts, right clicking and more. You can easily pick and choose which features you want to disable or enable.

BijouxBio

Used app for a while. Very good, does what it is supposed to.
Easy dash, template and simplicity. Cozy antitheft 5 stars

figatrends

THANK you so much to put this app for free. I love it. goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Ink n Splatter

I use this app to help me prevent theft of my images. I really like how it disables right click and certain keyboard short cuts, but it doesn't prevent PRINT SCREEN. I would really like it to prevent that command too.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60