Cozy AntiTheft Protection

Cozy AntiTheft Protection

by eCommerce Addons

Disable right click Protects Stores Images & Text copy, paste+

AA Medical Store

Great to prevent competitors from stealing your information and images! I would definitely recommend giving a try!

Fashion Updated

Espectacular app! Right what I needed to protect my content. It does exactly what it says on the description, and more!

ML Delicate Beauty

I took 6 months before writing this review because I wanted to tell my true and honest experience with this app. Cozy AntiTheft app has been a life saver for my eCommerce site. Ever since I downloaded this app I never had any issues about people stealing my blog content, my product images and any text or pictures from my website mlDelicateBeauty.com. By preventing duplicate content, it helps my website ranks better on Google and BING. These are not words, these are FACTS.
Also, I have never had any technical issues using this app. It is a straightforward app and it does the work as stated.

If there is any change, I will definitely come back and let you know. But so far, so good!

Thanks for the experience!

The Vinny S. Store

Worked great and awesome support! I love that they have helpful how to videos as well!! I had a few questions and they replied to them right away. I would 100% recommend using them

iDivide Modern Room Dividers & Office Partitions

Great customer support experience! The app works great. Their customer support person helped to resolve an issue that was particular to my older theme template. Very quick to respond and to help resolve it.

Eterno Décor

Just the best of the best! I would say these guys really did what I was looking for a long time. Now I am free from been frustrated about my content.

Work Shoes

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app. . .

Hoodanese

It is important that my website is protected, the images posted are the same as in the dropshipping account so I will not be the only seller with images.

Love Sun Body

Victor from customer support is terrific. He removed an app that was not working and installed the Cozy AntiTheft app that is working well Thank you.

Babe in Shape Fitness

I've added the app and it worked directly. Super happy with it! Hope to keep those thief's away so they can not copy my store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16