Cozy AntiTheft

Cozy AntiTheft

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

glamourlightstore

Great App! We really like it, it prevents a lot of problems. if you have a private label this is a must, you have to test it and then you will see the result!
Everything works well

JUICEE SKINCARE

Just started using it and I love it Knowing my images and content is protected brings peace of mind.

Pawlicious & Company

Love this app! We spend a lot of time writing descriptions, so we want to protect them. This is the easiest app.

Shop at Mags™

The app is working great and for the price, you cannot beat it. Thanks for all your hard work, we do appreciate it.

psychedelics wear

pretty good, works well and keeps people from stealing content on my site which is beneficial in many ways

Urban Angel Designs

Does what it says it does. Well. I would definitely recommend this to my fellow e-commerce business owners.

Easy Period ™

i ve used this app before and is very usefull its doing what is says no more righ click copy and is freee

Packhem

its really an amazing app helped me a-lot. I really love it and I would recommend this app to all startups.

Babiesneaker

i use this app to prevent people from stealing my content. And so far its a amazing app which safes me money in the long run.

Unbrandead

App was super simple to install, even the speed code with clear instructions! Works as promised, no right click, no text copying. Highly recommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50