Cozy AntiTheft

Cozy AntiTheft

by eCommerce Addons

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Goodie Arena

Nothing, really nothing can be copied and saved. Works like charm as promised. Also it´s for free. - Thank you.

Accessorea

Love it Best app form the lock pages to safe images and text from copy. I recommended this app 10 stars

RUCKUS DOG™

Wow, super easy install... in the blink of an eye it was up and running! great app to protect my images and designs!

Meggpro

I have spent many hours developing my website so the least I could do was to install a premium App to help protect my data. Cozy Anti theft does that abundantly. I am extremely happy with this app and the way it performs. Great communication with friendly staff is also a welcome bonus.

D&A The Gadget Shop Ltd

so far so good, fantastic let's see what happens in the future, will be leaving reviews latter on , thank you

FavourDecor

Easy to use and set up, protects really well, and the support was fast. Can also disable console and keyboard shortcuts. Recommended

JustThotty

RELIABLE. CONTENT PROTECTION IS 100%. LASTLY, IT'S EASY TO USE. HIGHLY RECOMMEND APP FOR CONTENT PROTECTION.

Sparks And Gem

It is so easy to install and setup as it does all the job for you. I feel safer that my website have this app.

Insect-Off

Ottima app per proteggere foto, desctizioni, testi, si puo scegliere addirittura di disabilitare il tasto destro del mouse sul proprio sito.

CNPJ: 42.391.960/0001-70

Esse aplicativo é ótimo, bloqueia imagens e textos e o melhor de tudo é Grátis!!!
Eu recomendo, ajuda muito!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65