Cozy AntiTheft

Cozy AntiTheft | Reviews

by eCommerce Addons

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Stuart622

It's really good for protect website, I tried it's workable It's really good for protect website, I tried it's workable It's really good for protect website, I tried it's workable

Inovatista Store

Thank you very much! Very useful and easy to use. I'm really grateful for such free app, i wish all the best for the developers.

Chartill Online Store

Very easy to install and best of all completely FREE. I also added the extra code to speed up the delay in protection, those instructions were very easy to follow.

García de Vinuesa

thanks for built it!! this app is crazy!! SOO GOOD! its a bad ass app. It help me to secure all my content, for sure, the content of my clients!

Iconic Moments

This is app is perfect! I have a store that sells art, so I didn't want anyone saving my pieces to print on their own. Didn't even take 2 minutes for the app to take effect on my store, so fast! Really happy with this.

OWNYX

So Easy and so Powerful. In three clicks, it's done. The must have app to protect most of content features. And it's free... Thanks Developer for your work !

Kaysbazaar

Exactly what I was looking for. As an artist and someone who puts so much effort to write decent descriptions, I didn't want others to steal my work. Thank you for making this a reality !

Melissas Produce

This app has made it so that people are not able to steal our photos or text. It is also very easy to use. Thank you!

Beryouma

It s really useful this app, it s very practical and free, and works perfectly without any problems.

SuplesfitChile

recién la vamos a probar pero se ve muy buena. es fácil de configurar. se supone que protege a la tienda de que copien tus imágenes y textos. me parece bien.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 69 70