Cozy AntiTheft

Cozy AntiTheft

by eCommerce Addons

Protects Stores Images & Text By Disabling Right Click & more

Know Your Kid

It is cheap and awesome! Recommended! This will atleast save you from spies! I just wish they have a URL block!

Redemption Gear

Added it to my site and it works like a charm! I love the custom settings dashboard too. Graet job, Love it! Thanks!

Lurlia Luxe

This app is amazing! I love how secure it is & it does exactly what it says! I deff would recommend.

GENNY.PI

Very nice and functional app. Works perfectly and is simple to use. Very useful too against competitors

Emileo's World

I just download it & so far I can say I love it. After installing it went to my online store I can't download photos or copy information.

Kachina City

This app really works.. if you are looking to protect texts or images this app is the way to go.. im honestly very satisfied with the app.

Raid! Punch! Loot!

Great app, clean interface. Works too well, couldn't steal my own pictures. Haha! I do wish it had more features, but for 2 bucks a month it's a bargain.

Turbo Master Australia

Great app. It does everything you could want from an app like this and best of all there's NO ads. Highly recommend

MYJN

I only review apps after using it for months, this app brings no issue at all, functional 100% - Must Install

Charms & Amulets Collection

I used this app to protect my product description in copyrighting.. and its nice and easy to install.. great app.. highly recommended..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13