Cozy AntiTheft

by eCommerce Addons

Protects Stores Images & Text By Disabling Right Click & more

Diyshop.co.za

1 Click and it works.
Very simple and easy to use.
Not sure if it affects my page speed.
Check it out diyshop.co.za

Oisa Adventure

Funciona muy bien y además es gratis, ha sido muy fácil instalarla y al momento, ya no se podían copiar las fotos. Muchas gracias

TwisteDesires

I just installed the app today. I am not sure if it works or not. I will update my rating if it does.

teelikeyours.com

Thank you for this App! It's all I needed! Cozy AntiTheft is Easy, Simple and works Great! Highly recommended!

Reels & Bait

Quite simple and easy to navigate. Other apps advertised within this plugin are very inexpensive as well. If they are designed as good as this one, then I will consider.

New Car Gadgets

Powerful features and simple to use interface, and it's free, thank you..................................

Lamedia.shop

Perfecto well made! and it does what it has to do. I will recommend this app to avoid people from copy information from your page or trying to check your information .

SnoBee Chic

This app is very easy to install and it worked instantly to protect my site from right clicks and protected my images.

Leveoferta.com

muito bom, super recomendo, cumpre perfeitamente com o enunciado. Desenvolvedores estão de parabéns

Uncle Bobs Shop

If you are smart and value your customers safety and security, This app is a definite must have!

I HIGHLY Recommend this app and the staff behind behind it! I am big on internet security and it's not often when I give out 5 star ratings or praise for that matter.

I chose this app to help me secure my shopify store from people with bad intentions.

I really like how its as simple as a few mouse clicks and your site's code is more secure.

When I first installed it, I noticed a few places where security was lacking.

I contacted support about my concerns and they were super quick to fix this by enabling custom features for my site at no charge at all!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9