Cozy AntiTheft

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

seosylvil6677-589

I am using this app to help me protect my store. I will write a review a little later when I have a personal experience.

Seu Oximetro

Location Brazil

Usei este app para me ajudar a proteger minha Loja. Foi muito bem recomendado por quem já usa. Obrigado!

Amazon-fisghing

Location Brazil

Produto muito bom protege realmente o Site fica realmente protegido eu não sabia que tinha esta possibilidade é uma boa experiência, recomendo para o publico em geral.

Unchained Jewelers

Awesome app! Exactly what I needed and ready to protect upon downloading the app! Highly recommend.

Sticky Balls Boutique

It is really easy to set up. A user-friendly interface protects your content. I recommend using this app.

Alonavn

Location Vietnam

Hi, I have just use this. It's user friendly and free. Need time to measure the result but right now my web is still protected.

Alpine Dog Co. ™

Literally the easiest app we've had the pleasure of using here. Just install, and done! One less thing to worry about if you're a store in a competitive market.

AKTIV Desk

Brilliant App, does exactly what it says it does without any fuss. Really easy to set up, like it takes about 5 seconds!

NINJA Desk

Unbelievably quick and easy to install, and bingo...it works a treat as well! I'd fully recommend this to everyone.

Prado Rugs

Location Egypt

this app is very good i try it my self and its great the developers work hard on it the rest is for comple

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 76 77