Cozy AntiTheft , 944 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effective protection of store content, including images and text. It's praised for its easy installation, user-friendly interface, and no impact on store performance. The customizable options are particularly beneficial for artists and those with unique content. Many appreciate the quick and effective customer support, and the sense of security it provides. It's also valued for being free while offering a high level of service.

April 11, 2024

Cannabird
Thailand
2 months using the app
December 22, 2023

I have been using Cozy AntiTheft for couple of months now and I’m very satisfied with it. It protects my store’s content, images, and text from being copied by other sellers or scammers. I’m using the free version and I feel it’s so worth it. It’s very easy to install and use, and it doesn’t affect the performance or appearance of my store. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to secure their store and prevent content theft. Thank you Cozy AntiTheft for this brilliant app!

Despierta Tu Luz
About 1 month using the app
March 2, 2024

Le clic droit pour copier un texte, une image... sur un site commerce ou autre sur shopify, cela fonctionne.

Mais on a toujours la possiblité de faire :

Imprimer (clic groit),
puis clic sur imprimer sous l'imprimante (ex. epson)
et on peut récopier le texte

Serait-il possible de desactiver aussi ' sur imprimer"

Merci

DANAPARFUM
France
8 minutes using the app
December 16, 2023

We have never been so much hacked, cheated, plundered, the internet really reflects our society and it's quite sad. Of course, a whole business is created to protect us from all these dangers. A free and incredibly effective application, what more could you ask for!!! Thank you for this brilliant initiative!!!

DVICENTE-ART.COM
France
About 1 month using the app
March 30, 2024

just downloaded i hope it will work

TRESMATIX

Dilud
Brazil
2 months using the app
December 9, 2023

Installation is very easy.so easy I did not realize I had already installed it.and their customer service has a really fast and polite response to my questions. Great job

MAY'S GALLERY