Cozy AntiTheft

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Black Tulips

Location Netherlands

This is the best app ever! It really works and is very very easy to use. Means the world to me, thank you Cozy. I recommend other merchants to use this app too! You won't be disappointed. Look at my shop www.blacktulips.nl (there's nothing you can steal) :)

THE CO-OP

Location Australia

This app has allowed us to easily show our items and information whilst remaining secure from image and data theft. with the adjustable selection of security its simple to use. Highly recommended

RGX Blanks

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Quick and easy to use. Allows you to test it out to make sure it's working on your site and heck it's free. Thankful to find something useful and doesn't break the bank.

Light Heaven

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 month

goood.......................................................................................................................................................................

Maxx-Mall

Location Estonia
Time spent using app About 1 month

cok beyendim iyi bir is bacarmisiz size bununcun tesekkur ederim boyle devam edin,direksiyonu asla yere koymayin

maxxbag.com.br

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

PRIMEIRO POR ELE SER GRATUITO E O MAIS IMPORTANTE ELE E COMPATIVEL COM A MINHA LOJA SHOPIFY. E FUNCIONA MUITO BEM. NOTA 10

ZAYA Baby & Child

Location Israel
Time spent using app 2 minutes

Great App. Thanks for the free option. good for me as i dont have enough budget yet. But its really importent to me.

UtaBeauty™

Location Romania

Thanks..............Very helpful..................................................................!

Bombshellheadz

I just added this app and haven't tried it out yet as I'm still building my store. I have high hopes! I will come back in the near future to amend this review.

Fusion JA

Location Cayman Islands
Time spent using app 8 minutes

I used this App to help me protect my site as persons were able to copy the items from my site. Downloaded the app in seconds and it protected my digital products. Thank you