Reviews (946)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effective protection of store content, including images and text. It's praised for its easy installation, user-friendly interface, and no impact on store performance. The customizable options are particularly beneficial for artists and those with unique content. Many appreciate the quick and effective customer support, and the sense of security it provides. It's also valued for being free while offering a high level of service.

November 15, 2023

Only had this for a day, but so far so good! Seems to be working. We had all of our images, copy, products etc copied by scammers (scum of the earth), and need to prevent this from happening in the future.
Online support was excellent.
Thank you so much - I hope this helps!

tribeyarns
About 18 hours using the app
February 13, 2024

Magnifique travail et en plus gratuit. Merci à toute l'équipe de développeur

Jim Horton
Mayotte
3 months using the app
November 7, 2023

Did what it should and free! Perfect!

ZombieFreakz
Spain
5 months using the app
July 9, 2023

I installed this app on my Shopify site as I wanted to protect the content including photos from being copied. It was easy to set up and apply it to my site. I know not everything is foolproof, but so far so good. It was easy to set up and apply it to my site.

Imperial Knots
India
23 days using the app
September 16, 2023

I appreciate this app - it gives you a great service with its easy to use features- definitely recommended! Check out their paid tools, they are great add ons to your store.

Body Bud
12 days using the app
August 15, 2023

Fantastic app. We installed it on our shop so that we could protect our photographs and images. Does exactly what it says on the tin.

Swan Knight Distillery
About 1 month using the app
December 28, 2023

I have always loved putting original content on my store and this is so great and easy to use to protect it all from other mfs who wanna steal it, and its free! this your way to go definitely

Protein Depot
Mexico
10 minutes using the app
October 19, 2023

So easy to install and works fantastically
I will use this forever

Miniature Horde
About 1 month using the app
September 28, 2023

Super easy to use, seems to work, and is free, so all good!

Elizabetta USA
13 days using the app
October 30, 2023

Very complete, easy and free! It works perfectly with my store.

Colorado Joias