Cozy AntiTheft

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Free

RUCKUS DOG™

Wow, super easy install... in the blink of an eye it was up and running! great app to protect my images and designs!

Meggpro

I have spent many hours developing my website so the least I could do was to install a premium App to help protect my data. Cozy Anti theft does that abundantly. I am extremely happy with this app and the way it performs. Great communication with friendly staff is also a welcome bonus.

D&A The Gadget Shop Ltd

so far so good, fantastic let's see what happens in the future, will be leaving reviews latter on , thank you

FavourDecor

Easy to use and set up, protects really well, and the support was fast. Can also disable console and keyboard shortcuts. Recommended

JustThotty

RELIABLE. CONTENT PROTECTION IS 100%. LASTLY, IT'S EASY TO USE. HIGHLY RECOMMEND APP FOR CONTENT PROTECTION.

Sparks And Gem

It is so easy to install and setup as it does all the job for you. I feel safer that my website have this app.

Insect-Off

Ottima app per proteggere foto, desctizioni, testi, si puo scegliere addirittura di disabilitare il tasto destro del mouse sul proprio sito.

CNPJ: 42.391.960/0001-70

Esse aplicativo é ótimo, bloqueia imagens e textos e o melhor de tudo é Grátis!!!
Eu recomendo, ajuda muito!

PERIDOT eShop

About as easy as it can be - Install and turn on! Works as described, I'm definitely pleased I chose this App.

Baby Heroics

Other apps out there do the same thing, but this is free! This app is super simple to use. It just works. Thank you so so much!