Cozy AntiTheft

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shirt-Direkt

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 14 hours

Alles super ,ohne viel rum zu Klicken ,eine sehr tolle app in meinen Augen.
Und wie man sieht 5 sterne läuft .

CharisCross

Location Namibia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I haven't checked out the app yet. But I will soon. But for now I trust that it's working just fine. Thanks!

Dalakini

Location Brazil

Gosto muito da função desse aplicativo, ninguém merece os zé copia fica copiando sua pagina de vendas inteira na qual você se dedicou para fazer

Modadecalles

Location Spain

The App works fine so far, and I like the idea of protecting the graphics and content on my store. It's worth it.

Crystal Fizzy

Wonderful App! I know I am safe from prying keyboards manned by sneaky people. It's the best thing since cotton candy!

Nspired Kustoms

New ueser, but from what I have been able to do with the app is what I was looking for. Thanks for a great app

Bacalaito Designs

EpicNews

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 6 minutes

Gostei, esta me sendo muito útil, até o momento não demonstrou nenhum problema, e estará me ajudando quanto a concorrência.

Amy R. Laurence Music

Great free app to control users' right clicking. Disables downloading of specific images and videos. Compared this to many others, found Cozy AntiTheft to be "the best" and for free! It's so perfect for what I need.

Aromilla

Location Italy
Time spent using app 9 minutes

Installed in few seconds and work perfectly!!!! Right click disabled and no possibility to copy & paste. Great App!!!!