Cozy AntiTheft

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Free

Emanuel Custom Design LLC

Whichever path you take, you still have the flexibility to change apparel styles and colors, design using our artist-crafted clip art and templates, and even upload your own image to make a design that’s exactly what you’re looking for. When you’re ready, head to the checkout where you’ll choose sizes, quantities, and the print method that’s best for you.

Cote Cuir Leather

This app is wonderful! Our photos and descriptions have been stolen several times. Now, this is no longer possible with this app! Thank you!

Now Yours

I'm just testing the app, so far so good! It came a little bit too late because someone already stole my content but now they wont do it easily.

Lefant®

Super Appli au top .................................................................................!

Seana & Co. Natural Skincare

Brilliant app, Stops image and text theft thanks so much would definitely use again on my other stores

Prime Level Deals

i just installed the app and have not had a chance to set it up, but the feedback from other merchants are very positive. i hope i have the same results.

ناش هوب

Really, the word thank you is not enough for your beautiful work. You have achieved the most beautiful application that can help people

ScentSpace

Trying this app out. Had a lot of pixel spammers and I'll see if this can stop them from using my console

Emaarkt Global

Perfect solution to protect your pictures and data with free solution provided by this company. It helped a lot !!!

Be Clean And Serene

Wow I can't believe this app is actually free. That's unheard of nowadays. Just installed will update my review once I have used it for a while!