Reviews (950)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effective protection of store content, including images and text. It's praised for its easy installation, user-friendly interface, and no impact on store performance. The customizable options are particularly beneficial for artists and those with unique content. Many appreciate the quick and effective customer support, and the sense of security it provides. It's also valued for being free while offering a high level of service.

January 28, 2024

Nice app

Kondor Market
Ecuador
3 months using the app
November 10, 2023

I appreciated that the app does its job well for free. I hope they improve and do much better work. If they can ensure the security of our sites properly and do not change in this regard, I will always continue to use it.

PIKOPIX
About 2 months using the app
December 26, 2023

Sie erfüllt grundsätzlich was sie soll, aber seit dem ich die App installiert habe werden meine Produktpreise falsch abgerundet. In meinem Primärmarkt stelle ich z.B. 19,95 ein und der Kunde sieht dann 19,70. Die App hat bei mir einen fehler in den Theme Code überschrieben den ich jetzt nicht mehr weg bekomme.

smartestdeals
Austria
4 days using the app
September 26, 2023

I was getting disheartened when seeing some of our images being used by other sellers who browsed google so this app is invaluable. Highly recommend this app and really appreciate that it's free to use. Thank you Cozy AntiTheft.

Patterns Central
About 1 month using the app
April 11, 2024

It is free and amazing

MOFT
Romania
3 minutes using the app
July 28, 2023

Such an underrated app! Perfect in every way! Simple, easy and effective! Absolutely love every bit of it!

WTF Bracelet
Malaysia
8 months using the app
January 17, 2024

just installed it. seems to work. i need to disable right click. i saw on my heat map someone literally right click and steal content from my blog!
so i had to find an app just like this!
hope it works long term.

mysticstarlux
10 minutes using the app
August 17, 2023

I have been using this app on all my Shopify stores and my clients stores. I'm amazed that more store owners don't use this to protect their content.

Very Paws
3 months using the app
April 16, 2024

Does what it promises

Computeq 2
South Africa
1 minute using the app
August 24, 2023

Helpful and user friendly! Now i am sure that my hard work will be safe.
It's aways great having a tool like this one!

Serenity Importados