Cozy AntiTheft

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

IT'S AN AJA DESIGN

Time spent using app 6 minutes

We are no longer adding our latest designs on any other larger platform besides our own Shopify store. Large platforms = large theft of our designs. Thank you, Cozy Anti-Theft, for adding another layer of protection to our design store.

Store Vibes

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 7 minutes

Muito bom app, realmente cumpre o que promete até o momento não tive problemas, e ele dificulta ser copiado mesmo

UtaBeauty.eu®

Location Romania
Time spent using app 1 minute

very helpful, thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worthwheels

Location United Arab Emirates

Excellent app and it dose what is was developed for very well. Especially with immediate protection so it loads immediately. Easy to use and user friendly instructions.

Kingdid

Location Ireland

Been 3 months using cozy and i have to say it is Very cozy and useful. It really does exactly what it says. Thanks guys

dev46 Girls Tech Academy

Simple turn on, reload site and not copy allowed. Great stuff, thank you. After all the work put into creating our site, the last we want is for someone to plagiarize. Great app!

Sew And Press

This app is amazing. I have tried to copy my product description/photo from other devices and it would not work. The only thing I wished was that it would not let a person enable screenshot capabilities but besides that I am keeping this app connected to my Shopify store.

Lighthouse Crafts Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have had not one issue with the app! Very easy to set up and activate on my store. And it WORKS … thank you

Megalopia Ofertas

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 1 minute

pretty great, this is perfect to protect your store, download it now, for be a better dropshipper, enjoy it

The3BlackCats Embroidery and Custom Gifts

Just added to my store. as a digital file designer, I've seen so much theft of other designer's work, passed off as the thief's own. Glad that won't be happening in my store!