Cozy AntiTheft

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Free

Jdseasons.co.uk

Does what it said on the tin a must have in this day and age a good idea .and free what more can you ask.

AtlantisOmega

Super application on le sais tous le risque zéros n'existe pas mai avec cette application cela limite grandement le risque de vol d'image ou de texte

PLANT

Very helpful staff. They helped us fix some minor issues. The app works well and I would strongly recommend.

The Green Gallery Dublin

great app. a load off... but I dont know whether i's me. I noticed it turned itself off. So check it periodically. But perhaps it was an error my end..

Bravo Store

Awesome App, really... Did what it says automatically and worked in a split second with OS2.0. If you want your store safe then this is the way to go, plus it's free, truly amazing job.

Project Pawfect

This is an outstanding app! Works perfectly in just 1 click! My Shopify store is definitely protected now. Highly recommended!

My Natural Is Sexy

I had someone tell me they can figure out a lot of information just by clicking on my product pictures. So, I got this app. I installed it and it worked immediately. I love it already. I'm still figuring out everything I can do, but it accomplishes what I wanted. NO ONE can take my pictures or text!!! I'm SOOO happy. Get this if you are worried about picture theft. It's especially great for drop shippers or wholesale buyers who don't have the time to make their own product pictures. No one can find out where you get your products.

Emigrante Legal Loja Pop-up

I used this app and it help me to protect my website, in particular my photos and postcards. Very good app!

The Farm Decor

I use this app for a long time. I highly recommend the app for your website. Excellent app for online stores

Tame Tipple

What a fantastic app. Just what I needed! My information has taken me a long time to produce so it's great that nobody can steal my info. Thank you so much!