Reviews (946)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effective protection of store content, including images and text. It's praised for its easy installation, user-friendly interface, and no impact on store performance. The customizable options are particularly beneficial for artists and those with unique content. Many appreciate the quick and effective customer support, and the sense of security it provides. It's also valued for being free while offering a high level of service.

January 7, 2022

So fast and easy! Thank you so much! I installed this app and checked and can not right click on my images right away.

Kikipettee
Vietnam
August 10, 2021

great app for handmade items. Protect your images....................................................

Get This Too
January 2, 2019

Looking for a way to protect your photos / sites content this is the app! Easy install, user friendly and its works. Great app!

Big Boy Collectibles
January 1, 2020

I use this App to protect my shop I absolutely LOVE IT it does exactly what it says. Perfect, Perfect, and Perfect THE BEST PART IT'S FREEEEEEE!!!!!

Essence Of Nature LLC
May 20, 2020

I love the addition to adding this app to my website. I can feel comfortable knowing my images are not downloaded for others to use.

DaLoCh Online Boutique
February 13, 2021

This app is the best thing ever I had issue with people stalking my website to find my vendors once I installed this it prevented them from copying and finding the SEO. I really recommend this app to those who work had day and night trying to be successful. but have other close friends trying to do the same thing as you to by stealing your content.

LUXE BY TAMARA
Edited July 31, 2020

Excelente APP, proteje tu trabajo del copy/paste, elimina la parte tediosa de ver tus trabajo en otras tiendas Y lo mejor es que es gratis.

Aquí lo encuentran
Colombia
November 27, 2020

A useful app that does what it says, without requiring any effort on the part of the user. Absolute must-have if image protection is a requisite for you.

Carte Blanche India
India
August 15, 2022

Awesome free app! a must have for your store. Highly recommend it!
Currently using it on multiple stores!

Zilkee
March 14, 2020

Cozy AntiTheft is awesome for protecting your eCommerce website! Easy setup and works like a champ. A+

New Day Computers