GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+, EU Cookie Bar

NÜ Denmark - Int.

Thanks for this great app that helps us to redirects customers on our stores. It works without problems and I can certainly recommend it.

NÜ Denmark - DE

I used this app to make sure the redirects works on our 5 stores. It works great and I will certainly recommend it.

NÜ Denmark

NÜ Denmark - No

I used this app to make sure the redirects works on our 5 stores and it works perfectly and without problems.

Lover's Tempo

Great product and stellar service. Would certainly recommend this app to anyone who needs to manage multiple shopify stores.

Loverstempo.ca

Great service provided by this software and amazing support. Would strongly recommend this for anyone managing multiple shopify sites for different countries.

Temple of the Sun US

Great support staff that are extremely helpful and wont stop until you are happy. Would happily recommend

February 4, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Cozy's values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers.
Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Kind Regards
Cozy Geo Addons Team

Temple of the Sun Jewellery

Really great support staff that will help you with your design until you are 100% satisfied. Happy to recommend

Sri Sri Tattva

Thanks Steve for the quick solution! Had an issue with slow redirection. Got a response immediately from the team.

Rize Bikes

Great application great support. I had a small inquiry and they've responded within an hour. I had to do a small modification and now it's working perfect.