GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+, EU Cookie Bar

UPAN The Cast Iron Sausage Fry Pan

Great Service, if you dont see exactly what you want in the options, ask for it, they will deliver. Three days to create a new design for for my three stores at no extra charge above the subscription. I happy with that.

UPAN The Cast Iron Sausage Fry Pan

Bully Bunches Natural Pet Foods Inc.

By far the best redirect app available. The customer service is amazing. Definitely recommend this app!

LEYDIA

Nice app with a very responsive, knowledgeable and efficient customer service. Please, keep up the good work :)

LUZ Planilhas

Blazing fast support, well deserved 5 stars. I´ve tryed other apps and never got this working so fast.

Nia Ballerina

Very good app that diverts traffic seamless from one site to the other. Have had no problems with this app.

Zhivago

Great app, great customer service. I totally recommend it to all. Very simple to use and not complicated at all.

Airboard - International

Great App with individual Banner for every Country. - Very helpful support. worth every cent. Also the whitelist-urls are great to use.

WrapMeCool

We have been using this app to automatically redirect customers to our new Australian store for about a month at time of this review. So far it has been working as advertised. Rules are easy to set up. A question to support was answered very promptly and efficiently. We are happy with this app and recommend it.