Cozy Country Redirect

Cozy Country Redirect | Reviews

by eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

DVAA

Excellent App, Saved me a ton of time and the support is also great for any customization or help needed! Highly recommend.

ICETRAX

Works as advertised and comes with excellent support. Very easy to set up and their team helped to make some small adjustments to meet our needs. Great app and highly recommended.

Jim Buddy Donuts

Excellent app with great functionality needed if you have regional stores. The support is second to none they went above and beyond to ensure everything was as needed.

Subpod AU

This is a customisable and reliable Geolocation app with great customer support. It works well across our sites.

TrueHarness™

Great app & folks behind it - they went above & beyond to ensure everything worked smoothly. Recommend.

Nest

We had such prompt and thorough and kind help from both Steve and Alex when we installed the app, and with minor tweaks for us, as well as answering myriad of questions.

NOURISHED3

This app is fantastic and we use it for alot of clients. But the best bit is that the support is always so quick and helpful. Thank you!

That Bloke

Just installed this app for blocking certain countries and also their Image and text theft app and works 100%. Add their script code to your themes head section as well so that it loads much faster.

Ecuadane UK

AMAZING! Not only does the Cozy app work flawlessly, but it looks great on our site. I had several redirects I needed, and I reached out to the customer support to assist me. Steven was amazing, and helped me get everything created super fast. I'm so pleased with not only the functionality of the app, but also the people behind it helping support customers. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Ecuadane

I needed several redirects for different countries and regions. I wasn't sure how to do this, so I reached out to the customer support and explained what I needed. Not only, did they do exactly what I wanted, they even customized the theme to match our website, and their customer service was PHENOMENAL! Steve helped me out every step of the way, and was always super fast in getting what I needed done. Plus the final product works perfectly, and looks flawless. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!