Cozy Country Redirect

Cozy Country Redirect | Reviews

by eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

Neat and Handy

I have been using this app for about 6 months already and what I like about it is that it comes with several useful features, great price and outstanding customer service. Shout out to Steve from Customer Service who has helped me several times to fix some issues on my website. I am very happy with the app and the support. I highly recommend this app and the support team!

FAIRY MAGIC CHEST ▷ Artistic resources for children's photography

Great app and awesome support, quick and helpful! I have two Cozy app and they are great! thank you!!

The Simple Folk UK

After 6+ months of using this app, we're are more than pleased with the results. It's intuitive, easy to use, and effective in directing our website traffic. Luckily, their support team is even more impressive and provided excellent support for all of our customization needs. We are very impressed and so glad we found this app! Thank you Steve and the Cozy team!

The Simple Folk

If you need to direct traffic on your website, look no further than this app. It is intuitive, easy to use, and offers many included features and customization options. If you do need their help/support, their response time is prompt and their customer service is top notch. Their development team worked with us on in-depth customizations and exceeded our expectations every step of the way. The redirect functionality is working seamlessly and has solved the majority of our traffic flow issues. We'd highly recommend this app!

Natural Tone Organic Skincare

I have just started to use this application. One thing is for absolute certain. The application does exactly what it says on the box and perhaps more. But what I really must say is I have not yet experienced support quite like these guys! At the beginning I had no real idea what I was doing, I reached out to the support and within less than 20 minutes I got a response with a full explanation on what needs to be done. But what was even more impressive was the support agent Steve. he offered to do all of the updates for me. And if that wasn't enough he followed up everything. Then made more changes for me and eventually got the application to do exactly what I thought was impossible. There are so many applications out there but this one really Is worth it's weight in gold. Thank you ever so much GeoIP and Steve from support.

Rhythm

The Cozy Redirect App works perfectly to achieve the functions we were seeking. I would highly recommend.

Paso

Really great customer support and all seems to be working very quickly!
Thanks Steve and team - delighted to be using the app

Dermavel

AMAZING! Works flawlessly for our needs, also, excellent support as well. Highly recommend the app!

Fuck Cancer

App is just what I need + able to customize different aspects—plus, support team is quick to response and super helpful. Thank you!

DVAA

Excellent App, Saved me a ton of time and the support is also great for any customization or help needed! Highly recommend.