Cozy Country Redirect

Cozy Country Redirect | Reviews

by eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

Masai

You can't do everything on your own without knowing HTML and CSS, but their support staff is quick, super-helpful, and friendly. My pop-up modal looks great.

ISSEY MIYAKE ONLINE STORE

Fast and kind support team that was able to quickly setup redirect rules for our international online stores. They also customized our redirect pages to match a very specific design. Highly recommend!

Inateck Official

It's a very good APP, easy-to-use and good settings, I like it! Their customer service is even more impressive, quick in replying and efficient in working. They even helped me resolve another issue which is not related to their APP. I'm quite appreciate and moved by their great customer service, best I have ever seen! Especially thanks to Steve and his team member Dean. This is the APP I will absolutely recommend and use all the time! Everyone should try it!

Rain Hat Collection

Support were extremely helpful. Got it setup exactly how I wanted it. Customers can now easily switch through international versions of our site.

A7 EUROPE

Fantastic app, does exactly what we need and the support team have been so helpful with any extra customisations we needed, highly recommend!

Dents UK

An excellent redirection app with extremely reliable and fast customer support. We use the app across all 7 of our stores and it has proven to be incredibly useful!

Harmoni® Desk EU

This really saves so much time and effort. An absolute must for multi-geo sites. The devs are also super responsive and give help + customization, super cool.

D' amelia

Great redirection App. Customer Support is very fast and reliable anytime. They fixed an issue very fast

Elizabetta Europe

Excellent app, excellent service. I set up some really nice-looking popups, with our logo, our brand colors, etc. that go to each language's version of my website, and it was super easy to do. We tried both the bar and the popup and opted for the popup in the end. Also set up the GDPR bar which seems to work just fine. Of course it slows down the site a little bit, like every app, but really not very much. I wanted to get rid of the "x" to close the popup, forcing the customer to make a choice, and Kate helped me to do that very quickly. Definitely recommend this app!

kiko+ and gg* EU

Just implemented this app, but the customer service has already been awesome. Went above and beyond to customize our popups so they look consistent with our shop. Special shout out to Steve who was great. Thank you!