Cozy Country Redirect

Cozy Country Redirect

by eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

Tantaly

Dealing with problems very quickly, I give 5 stars for this service。Hope to provide basic operation tutorials to help customers start their business more quickly

Basal-USA

I've been using this app for about 6 months and it works really well. The features allow for customisation as you would expect, and the rules I've created for redirecting customers to the appropriate store are reliable and easy to set up. They have been really quick to respond and very helpful which is so valuable with such an important app as this.

初芳宇

Very satisfied customer here. Speedy, efficient, knowledgeable and overall very professional staff who will do beyond what is initially requested just so that everything works smoothly. Recommended and would give more than 5 stars if I could! Thanks guys!

Chufunyu

Kate and Alex from Cozy were amazingly helpful. Very detailed and thorough in identifying exactly what we needed and clear about what can and cannot be done and how it will be done. Implementation was also very efficient and speedy, Alex even responded to my OCD needs during the weekend! Really went above and beyond here guys, bravo! I would recommend this app to anyone using Shopify! You guys are rock stars!

BioK Canada

Very helpful and knowledgable staff. They took the time to help understand and set up the app. When there were issues they always responded within 12-24 hours with detailed information / help setting up. Works great, recommended app!

Bio-K+ US

The Cacao Club

Really helpful staff, great service. Very happy with the responsiveness and availability, would recommend.

Masai

You can't do everything on your own without knowing HTML and CSS, but their support staff is quick, super-helpful, and friendly. My pop-up modal looks great.

ISSEY MIYAKE ONLINE STORE

Fast and kind support team that was able to quickly setup redirect rules for our international online stores. They also customized our redirect pages to match a very specific design. Highly recommend!

Inateck Official

It's a very good APP, easy-to-use and good settings, I like it! Their customer service is even more impressive, quick in replying and efficient in working. They even helped me resolve another issue which is not related to their APP. I'm quite appreciate and moved by their great customer service, best I have ever seen! Especially thanks to Steve and his team member Dean. This is the APP I will absolutely recommend and use all the time! Everyone should try it!