GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+, EU Cookie Bar

Pheenix Fashion

I enjoyed utilizing this app. A little confusing to get my head around the interface at first but once I got used to it there was nothing difficult about setting up. Thanks!

Ellybean Designs

Steve was really quick & helpful in executing all the geo pop-ups for me and really great with all requests. Overall a great experience & amazing support team.

Flexible Fit Equestrian LLC

Absolutely lightning fast response time. App works extremely well. Highly highly recommend. Thank you Dean!

Portuguese Tiles

Very happy to have found this app. Works great. Perfect for my Shopify website. Thank you!!!!! www.portuguesetiles.co.uk

Wellue Health.

Timely support and it works, hope it will have new function with redirect to have popup while no need to choose, highly recommend!

Emmanuela - handcrafted for you

So far, so good. Seems like a wonderful application for redirections between shops! I will continue using it and add more comments about my experience. Customer service is very polite and prompt!

The Birdhouse Chick

Best customer service ever, they take the time to investigate and explain things. The app performs well and is highly recommended!

HUTTRONICS

I use this app to block a country that keeps stealing my content. Works great and the customer service is amazing. Thank You!

Six Simple Machines

5 stars for service!! I had a custom request and sent an online query with a brief description of what I was hoping to achieve. I started my lunch thinking I'd get back to this tomorrow but by the time I had eaten only half of my sandwich not only did I get a response, but the request was complete and functioning exactly as I hoped!

I've only just started to use the app but it looks like being 5 stars for functionality and ease of use too.

Great work!

Sadly my sandwich was only about a 3.5.

matthiasmedia.com.au

We have two Shopify stores: one for Australia/Asia/Pacific and one for North America and the ROW. This app does a very good job of warning customers if they are on the wrong store and redirecting them. New features were added to the app recently that demonstrates a desire on the part of the developers to add to the related functionality of the app, which is really good to see. Excellent support and easy to use.