Cozy Country Redirect

Cozy Country Redirect | Reviews

by eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

La Petite Ourse UK

Probably the best support I've had from all app developers I've dealt with in the past. Really courteous, creative and customized work!

Renpho UK

The support team is helpful and responsive, helped my multiple stores set up and update the country redirect pop up menu.

Thats So Fetch

I've been using this app for re-directing our customers to the store dedicated to their country for a long time using the method that automatically forwards them to the right store but I recently decided to change it so we get the popup that allows the customers to choose if they want to be forwarded but before I set it live I contacted the Cozy support team to ask some questions and their service was amazing! Kate not only answered my question perfectly, but she also made the change in the template for me and went above and beyond and even customized the template so that the style matched our website aesthetic! I'm very happy with how it looks now as it fits in with the brand perfectly and it helps to improve the experience for our customers. Thanks once again Kate!

Throne Boss Australia

Super helpful support team and really simple popup for redirecting customers. Simple and easy to use.

Elizabetta

This is app is great. Alex did a great job setting it up so it will do exactly what I want: auto-redirect except also have a button to go to the other store if desired (without getting redirected again). I can definitely recommend it.

Throne Boss USA

Castañer US

Great app and amazing support. The team has been extremely helpful in understanding the needs and bringing the results. Thank you!

Copenhagen Kid

AMAZING app support - they went above and beyond to help e customize and install my widget! Highly recommens

Gymnation

Great support and excellent app. This app is really worth of money! Can recommend this to anyone even for single shops with multilanguage feature just like we have.

SixSox

Needless to say, the app works great! But the best part is the support who are eager to help and follow up closely to make sure any problems or potential problems are resolved.