4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effective location-based store redirection and user-friendly interface. They appreciate features like the country selector and customizable pop-up templates. The seamless website integration and the support team's efficient, personalized service are also praised. The pricing is considered fair for the service provided.

March 30, 2020

The app works great. Steve was of great help setting up a custom popup template on our 3 storefronts!

Iron Bull Strength USA
February 3, 2020

Thanks Steve for the quick solution! Had an issue with slow redirection. Got a response immediately from the team.

Sri Sri Tattva
India
March 30, 2020

Iron Bull Strength
August 22, 2020

Awesome app. Best app I have found for redirection and also currency changing. It's the most customisable too with great customer service, as a result I have used the same app for both my AUD and USD websites. 2 x 5 star reviews from me!

SKY GAZER USA
April 9, 2020

Not only is this app super affordable and easy to use, but the support is absolutely tremendous! Getting same day turnaround and very thoughtful service is a great experience. If you need to redirect some customers to distributor websites, warn other customers your product isn't supported in their region, and display a GDPR banner for EU visitors, this product does the trick. Thanks for the help and customizations, Steve and the Cozy team--be well!

Shop Arable
September 19, 2022

Muy buena APP. El soporte es muy rápido y atento y siempre están ahí para ayudar. La recomiendo, sin duda.

Salad Code
Spain
August 31, 2020

I have to say Steve from customer support was awesome. I wanted to change the re-direct to suit our needs. He deisgned and implemented it for me. What a service. Thank you

Lifting365 UK
August 31, 2020

Lifting365 Ireland
Ireland
February 21, 2020

Nice app with a very responsive, knowledgeable and efficient customer service. Please, keep up the good work :)

LEYDIA
January 4, 2021

Excellent app, excellent service. I set up some really nice-looking popups, with our logo, our brand colors, etc. that go to each language's version of my website, and it was super easy to do. We tried both the bar and the popup and opted for the popup in the end. Also set up the GDPR bar which seems to work just fine. Of course it slows down the site a little bit, like every app, but really not very much. I wanted to get rid of the "x" to close the popup, forcing the customer to make a choice, and Kate helped me to do that very quickly. Definitely recommend this app!

Elizabetta Europe