GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+, EU Cookie Bar

ERA Timepieces | Certified Millionaire Tourbillon Watches

if you have international store. it's really very nice app for you.nice servise nice app!!!

Thanks Cozy

G.M. COLLIN

Really good app when you have international stores. Easy to use and very freindly support team. Would recommend!

La Petite Ourse

Awesome app and support! These guys worked fast and professionally to make sure the app was working 100% with our really specific needs.

Snapmaker EU

The app is ok. It's the best app I can find to suit my needs. The default interaction can be better. Luckily, the support can customize the settings for us. Great support, Steve and Alex!

Snapmaker

My Little Wardrobe

Works like a charm and Steve was unreal with assisting us with the install and design to match with our store theme. Looking for a country redirect this is the only app to use.

Laura Cantu Jewelry - Mx

Great app, very simple to setup and great support. Also, after a quick fix, very fast redirection. I use it on both my stores.

Beastcraftgoods

Super smooth app. Even better support.

These guys rock. Steve did everything from increasing speed and correcting the things I did wrong for me for all my 3 stores that too within minutes of raising a concern.
The app is super simple to use.
Highly recommended. Works very well.
Enjoyed the easy to use panel and working with these guys.

TW Steel

This is a second store I'm using it on, works great! Tip: if you want to use autoredirect to point to a certain language, and don't want a clash if the language is already in the URL the user enters - use the Whitelist URL rule in the settings : )

notedco.com

Immediate and clear response from support. Very helpful in set up and understanding app functions. Highly recommend.