GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+, EU Cookie Bar

ATHLIONS™

I can really recommend this app. They helped me out a lot with setting up my account. My customers will now be redirected to the right URL instantly.

TW Steel

Loving it thus far, very intuitive, popups are easy to customize. Going to use it on other stores soon.

BARBAS 1935

Super nice and simple app. Gives you a professional and international image also. Takes customers to desired country. Support fantastic!

Subtle Energies Skincare & Ayurveda Aromatherapy

Excellent service and the app functionality is great for what we need, the speed up feature also very useful

Subtle Energies Private Guest Prescription Service

App is working great and most importantly the support is really quick and efficient and really helped to get this setup quick

Manimal Tales

Had all the functionality I wanted. Also customer support was outstanding! They customized the app just for me - which was great.

Overall very positive.

Yoga Hero USA

I love this app and most of all their friendly customer support. Steve was super fast answering all our questions and customizing our pop up forms. And from what I can see now, the app works smoothly. It's just great service all in all!

Dormie Workshop

The app was easy to use and install, I was very impressed. The first issue I had a reached out to cx service and they were great! Highly recommend.

Bully Bunches

We have this app on both our CAD and US store. The support team is amazing. Would definitely recommend this app without any doubt.

LuckyPosters

This is the best redirect/notification app on the whole shopify. You can create multiple different rules at the same time. By using this one app you can block unwanted traffic, redirect people to other stores, show free shipping notifications, display European cookies notification bar. With only one app!
Thank you for making it possible!