Cozy Country Redirect

Cozy Country Redirect | Reviews

by eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

Gochujar

Great app~ Works well on my site for redirecting visitors from specific locations. The UI is fully customizeable as well~ great! The team has been very responsive as well.

BeboBeauty

The app is great and the customer service is awesome! highly recommended from my side. also price is very fair for so many feauters

Glasshouse Fragrances New Zealand

Great customer support from Kate! She solved my technical issue promptly and I've always had a positive interaction whenever I contact customer support. I highly recommend this app.

BABA LINKS

Very responsive support from Steve, easy installation and Automatic Currency Switcher is absolutely working fine. “Highly Recommended”.

IE YourZooki

Does exactly what we need and more. Zero messing around from Kate on the customer service team. 10 out of 10.

Cataua EU

The customer service was excellent, Kate helped me with all my questions and even created a custom pop up for my store.

Stark Skincare

Works well, is customizable, and has very good support (we had an issue with one of our redirects, and it was resolved very quickly). Settled on this redirect app after trying several others.

The Philosopher's Shirt (US)

We've been using the app for about a year and it reliably separates two stores for two different markets using a geo switch. The support responded within 12h to solve a problem with the pop up on the first try. Pricing is more than fair for this great service.

Glasshouse Fragrances

UpCircle Beauty

Amazing support from Kate to help us get the app set up in our 3 stores, thank you! Highly recommended, super quick and helpful customer service.