Cozy Country Redirect

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

From $7.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

MACKAGE Canada

Great support team and quick to respond. They help us customize one of the template according to our needs. We recommend.

BUDWING

Very easy to configure, it has good customization options and the customer service is excellent. I recommend.

The Black Bibs

Awesome support! Had an issue resolved within hours. Completely solved the problem of international traffic visiting the wrong store.

Dynalink

I used this app to redirect the ip of my website. The speed of customer service feedback quickly helped me solve the problem of setting. I am satisfied and very easy to use!

Behemoth Webstore

Amazing app, very easy in configuration and customisation, and with great support. Works like charm!

Lords & Labradors USA

Really good app - they helped us with coding so the pop up was exactly what we wanted, and were really quick too!!

Blakely Clothing US

Unreal Support, Great Service and Super Professional! Love this App!! They couldn't do more for us always going above and beyond!

Sofie Schnoor DANMARK

Super helpful and very quick assistance from customer support. Also great app that gets the job done.

Undercover Living

The app works really well, it does what it should. I find some of the interface could be more straight forward inside the app but overall it delivers on what we need. Support has also been helpful.

Safomasi

There have been a couple of instances when their ssl certificate was not renewed in time which resulted in some downtime when redirection didn't work, but overall a great app and helpful customer service.