Cozy Country Redirect

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

From $7.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Kool Karz Playground

Cozy stepped up to the plate when we urgently needed additional help with the tool. It goes to show that their customer service is top-notch. Emily deserves a shoutout!

Kool Karz Playground Canada

This is a fantastic app. We add it to all our stores. Not only that, their support team has been incredibly helpful. If you need a store switcher, look no further. Just download this app!

store.connect2learning.com

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This app does exactly what I need and the developer is very responsive to requests for help. They always answer my questions and have tested redirects from outside my country for me. I recommend this app.

INCHING INDIA

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

Kudos the the team behind this app as they've been very helpful and approachable. The app itself also works like a charm - solves our needs well. Will recommend.

NBO

Location Switzerland

Super support client et assistance pour la configuration. L'app fonctionne très bien! Je recommande !

Heatka

Location Australia

This app and it's support team are incredible. It works exactly as expected, loads quickly and their support team is better than any app or SAAS I work with.

Heart of Lule EU

Location Norway

Amazing app! This is exactly what I needed for my stores. And when I needed help to set up a country switcher, the customer service team did everyting for me, quick and easy! I can absolutely recommend this app!

Tatami Fightwear Ltd.

Really impressed with the customer service and support. Very fast and efficient, very helpful in setting everything up

Bramwell Brown Clocks

A good App for us so far. Support was great when I asked them to assist in adding code to speed up the Redirect.

Salad Code

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 years

Muy buena APP. El soporte es muy rápido y atento y siempre están ahí para ayudar. La recomiendo, sin duda.