4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective customer redirection based on location, and its additional features like location-based notification bars and pop-ups. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, reliability, and customization options. The support team is often highlighted for their quick responses, technical skills, and assistance with custom templates and troubleshooting. It's seen as good value for its price and is especially recommended for merchants operating in multiple countries or stores.

April 21, 2023

Amazing app and support! On its own, the app is extremely functional and does most of what I need. I needed a few features customized and they took care of it within 24 hours. Thank you!

Freak Athlete Essentials
8 months using the app
May 30, 2023

Its quite handy and it does what it is supposed to do. At this point I am just typing to reach the minimum characters to submit this review.

Sea Gods
Over 1 year using the app
May 16, 2023

Great app, always works perfectly and is super reliable. The customer service is great, providing in depth info.

Leni Swims
Over 3 years using the app
July 18, 2023

App works as expected. Although I wouldn't necessarily say its user friendly the support has been fantastic and makes up for it - thank you!

Girls Get Off
New Zealand
4 months using the app
May 8, 2023

Great service from Emma whenever I have reached out to them in times of need! She saved me so much time.

TROVERR
9 months using the app
April 28, 2023

Emma helped us set up the selector based on our demands. Can recommend for anyone using expansion stores and need a reliable way of handling store redirects. Thanks Cozy team!

EU and International
Sweden
About 1 month using the app
April 17, 2023

Simple to use. Great customer service. I needed their help with popup configuration and both time I got a fast and helpful response. they even implemented fixes themselves and didn't send me to to it.

AHAVA USA
2 months using the app
October 5, 2023

Great Support from Kim @ Cozy Direct Team. Thank you!

CNCShop EU
Poland
8 days using the app
May 18, 2023

Hi Team. So I use this app for both my stores ! The Support is pretty fast and cooperative. I'm excited to use this for long for Redirection objectives. Cheers ;)

myaara.com
India
5 months using the app
July 12, 2023

works as described. Very happy with the apps performance as we have been using it for over 3 months.

Wondertivity