Cozy Country Redirect

Cozy Country Redirect

by eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

ShowerGem UK

After trying many different Re-direction apps out, this one is the best by far. I use it on 4 of my domains. Very helpful and fast support and setup took all of 5 minutes.

ShowerGem Ireland

This is the best redirect app by far. I use it on 4 of my domains. Very helpful and fast support and setup took all of 5 minutes.

ShowerGem Germany

Alpha Industries, Inc.

**BEWARE** I really wanted to love this app b/c it does everything we wanted it to do, including providing cookie-based exclusions when a certain query string is present. However we were using the app on a Shopify Plus store with automatic redirection turned on for certain regions. We had the "fast" behavior enabled (i.e. JS snippet in theme.liquid). We had an exclusion for "checkouts" (read on to see why). When placing orders on our site from a region other than the redirection target region we noticed that our checkout order confirmation page would automatically redirect to the target site for the region we had a rule built for! A) this shouldn't have happened because we were visiting from a country without a forwarding rule so no redirection should have taken place, and B) the redirect happened before the order was saved so all orders using Shopify's checkout while the app was enabled were effectively "lost". We have received no response from support after a day so customer support seems sorely lacking. The app may work for pop-up redirects, but that wasn't our use case and for automatic redirects definitely recommend to proceed with caution.

Mister Beauty

Love the app Kate were very helpful and made this beautiful pop up to choose the countries within the colour of our website.
Love it

Oscillot® Proprietary Ltd

Great service and very useful app for brands with a presence across multiple regions! They also help me setup the popup to match our theme!

Eterika

Thanks to the efforts of Olivia and the whole team, now we have a customized popup widget that fully meets our expectations. I am amazed from the dedicated and prompt support and from the overall outcome. Thank you again!

Welter Atelier-EU/US

Alex help me for every issue and custom template process. Thank you very much :)
Also this app is very powerful for redirect people other domains.

Vela Sciences

Great, quick service. Took 5 minutes to respond, 30 minutes until fully customized for store. Works, keeps working. Recommend.

PicArt

i installed the app, activated the geo blocking, added the code... and... it doesent work... sorry but i can only give 1 star for an not working app.

July 2, 2021

You never contacted us, so we checked out your store after you posted this review.
Surprisingly, we noticed that the app was working as expected and without any issues.
We tried to reach out via email multiple times with an attached screen recording of our app's Country Blocker working perfectly on your store. But we never heard back from you at all. If you had responded or reached out to us, we could have verified this for you since the app was working perfectly.