GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+, EU Cookie Bar

Multiforce Health USA

I signed up for the GeoIP trial - I wasn't sure how to implement it, so i reached out to support and Steve helped me out. He set up the app and optimized it, offered great customer service and was incredibly helpful. With service like that - its safe to say we will remain customers. Thank you!

FarmCityPets

Support so far has been amazing, and the personalised pop up is much appreciated. Working perfect straight away.

Laveett

Absolutely amazing customer service. They literally responded and helped me within a minute of me sending an email requesting their help. Couldn't have asked for better customer service.

au micropod

Great app for redirecting my different stores, staff was super helpful in adding custom layout to the redirect forms too. A+

West Bros Furniture - Canada

The service and support were excellent! I received very quick help to set up the APP. I would highly recommend this APP to anyone needing this functionality.

Salad Code Int.

The application does exactly what it says, redirects visitors based on their location and does it quickly. However, for me the most remarkable thing has been the support. Just fantastic.
Steve was super attentive to us and made all the changes we requested until the application was perfectly integrated into our store and was 100% adapted to our liking. And most importantly, super fast in his response. A 10 service !!
Good job Steve !!

Önling

Great app to redirect customers to the right country/store while at the same time giving them a beautiful option to chose themself - this was important for us as customers are sometimes located in a "wrong" country relative to their language preferences. Also very good support and awesome help in setting up the pop-up template to match our needs!

Strolling Drone Records

Blocks USA and Canada when I never blocked USA and Canada. Even after turning off the country blocker all together it still blocks them.

August 10, 2020

The app offers two rule types. Regular and Invert Blocker Rule. You chose to create an Invert Rule which blocks all countries except the selected ones which in your case were United States and United Kingdom. Therefore all countries except the selected ones were blocked including Canada.

Here's a screenshot from your rules setup: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0101/1440/0320/files/1-star_Country_Blocker_Rules.png?v=1596869368

We tried contacting you numerous times but didn't hear back from you. The problem could've been easily resolved if you had given us a chance.

Thanks
Steve

VERAGANO

The perfect app to have if you're looking to expand your store in multiple countries. Steve, one of the team members, was kind enough to customize the look and feel of the pop-up dialog to match our branding elements, without me even asking. For that, I highly recommend this app. If you feel the setup is too much of a hassle, ask for help from the support team. They're prompt and quick in taking actions as they respond to you.

Cap Shield

The customer support for this app has been great! They customized a feature for me and then undid the customization when I realized I didn't actually need it. Super accommodating. I highly recommend them.