GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+, EU Cookie Bar

US Travel Buggy

Great app and even better support. I used it for a redirect between my different country sites as well as a country blocker. Easy user face and when I did need help, the team fixed it the same day.

Travel Buggy

Bshirt

Excellent app that does exactly what we needed, which was to display the country redirect popup in different languages. The support team were really helpful and quick to answer my set up queries. Highly recommended.

ATHLIONS™

I can really recommend this app. They helped me out a lot with setting up my account. My customers will now be redirected to the right URL instantly.

TW Steel

Loving it thus far, very intuitive, popups are easy to customize. Going to use it on other stores soon.

BARBAS 1935

Super nice and simple app. Gives you a professional and international image also. Takes customers to desired country. Support fantastic!

Subtle Energies Skincare & Ayurveda Aromatherapy

Excellent service and the app functionality is great for what we need, the speed up feature also very useful

Subtle Energies Private Guest Prescription Service

App is working great and most importantly the support is really quick and efficient and really helped to get this setup quick

Manimal Tales

Had all the functionality I wanted. Also customer support was outstanding! They customized the app just for me - which was great.

Overall very positive.

Yoga Hero USA

I love this app and most of all their friendly customer support. Steve was super fast answering all our questions and customizing our pop up forms. And from what I can see now, the app works smoothly. It's just great service all in all!