GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

GeoIP Country Redirect/Blocker

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+, EU Cookie Bar

7th Psycho Coffee UK

awesome app to use in your store fantastic ideally like it makes it very easy to use and functional great

Skully Technologies USA

Just awesome! App works very fine and the set up is so fast!! Running smoothly the IP redirections for the first time...

GEMATI

Great app for multi-stores, redirects quickly and seamlessly. Great support, replied within 5 mins with a perfect solution.

Flow 2 Freedom Apparel Inc.

Downloaded the app and I'm not completely tech savvy but the support especially from Caroline was awesome. Walked me through everything and was very quick to respond.

Euromild Canada

Love it. Simple. Perfect. It allows you do to what it says. Glad because all the other apps are monthly.

May 11, 2019

Thanks a lot for a review. We have recently launched few features like

- Confirmation Bar with unique customize settings.
- {{visitor_country_name}} .

We are developing more features as we speak.

It's Personal

I am using this app to redirect my store visitors from 2 countries where the producer has its own store. It works perfectly, thank you.

Squizzel Box

The support team was prompt in helping us identify the problem, provide and implement the solution. Thanks!

Custom Caps Co.

I have to say I'm really impressed with this app! its free and its exactly what I needed to link my Canadian customers to my Canadian site and American Customers to my American site.
Thanks!

Nu-Tan™

Great app! Tested it on 2 stores and works perfectly in redirecting according to IP. I would suggest it.

Desinchá

great tool..........................................................................................