Cozy Country Redirect

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

$7.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TANAOR – Nano Jewelry

Location Israel

the guys answered me right away and helped me with things that are not included in the app admin. I wished to remove one of the buttons, made the text RTL and more and they made it easy right away! thanks guys! you're the best

Steelcase

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works perfectly as described and the support team was quick to make any changes as needed. We've used this on multiple stores now.

OZCORNER

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

The support team are very helpful, they are responding fast and fixed my concern in no time...highly recommended.

Nomad Watch Works SG

Location Singapore

Installed on a couple of websites that I had selling to different regions, bringing visitors to the right site. Works like a charm. Steve was really prompt and helpful with additional requests as well.

Nomad Watch Works MY

Location Singapore

Useful app. Works like a charm. Steve was really prompt and helpful with additional requests as well.

the underargument

Super fast and dedicated support team. They were swift to answer my questions before I added the app and set me up in minutes when I needed their help. Highly recommend!

US Travel Buggy

Great app and even better support. I used it for a redirect between my different country sites as well as a country blocker. Easy user face and when I did need help, the team fixed it the same day.

Travel Buggy

Bshirt

Excellent app that does exactly what we needed, which was to display the country redirect popup in different languages. The support team were really helpful and quick to answer my set up queries. Highly recommended.

ATHLIONS™

Location Netherlands

I can really recommend this app. They helped me out a lot with setting up my account. My customers will now be redirected to the right URL instantly.