Cozy Country Redirect

Cozy Country Redirect

From $7.99/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 4, 2021

Excellent app, excellent service. I set up some really nice-looking popups, with our logo, our brand colors, etc. that go to each language's version of my website, and it was super easy to do. We tried both the bar and the popup and opted for the popup in the end. Also set up the GDPR bar which seems to work just fine. Of course it slows down the site a little bit, like every app, but really not very much. I wanted to get rid of the "x" to close the popup, forcing the customer to make a choice, and Kate helped me to do that very quickly. Definitely recommend this app!

Elizabetta Europe
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 4, 2021

Just implemented this app, but the customer service has already been awesome. Went above and beyond to customize our popups so they look consistent with our shop. Special shout out to Steve who was great. Thank you!

kiko+ and gg* EU
Japan
Time spent using app: 5 days
December 22, 2020

Awesome app. Super user friendly and there is nothing else out there that has the same functionality for redirects and pop ups together. The support team are very helpful and quick to respond too so makes any little tweaks to templates or any issues very easy to fix. Worth every penny

A7 UK
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
December 19, 2020

I have been using this app for about 6 months already and what I like about it is that it comes with several useful features, great price and outstanding customer service. Shout out to Steve from Customer Service who has helped me several times to fix some issues on my website. I am very happy with the app and the support. I highly recommend this app and the support team!

Neat and Handy
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 18, 2020

Great app and awesome support, quick and helpful! I have two Cozy app and they are great! thank you!!

FAIRY MAGIC CHEST ▷ Artistic resources for children's photography
France
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 17, 2020

After 6+ months of using this app, we're are more than pleased with the results. It's intuitive, easy to use, and effective in directing our website traffic. Luckily, their support team is even more impressive and provided excellent support for all of our customization needs. We are very impressed and so glad we found this app! Thank you Steve and the Cozy team!

The Simple Folk UK
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 17, 2020

If you need to direct traffic on your website, look no further than this app. It is intuitive, easy to use, and offers many included features and customization options. If you do need their help/support, their response time is prompt and their customer service is top notch. Their development team worked with us on in-depth customizations and exceeded our expectations every step of the way. The redirect functionality is working seamlessly and has solved the majority of our traffic flow issues. We'd highly recommend this app!

The Simple Folk
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 17, 2020

I have just started to use this application. One thing is for absolute certain. The application does exactly what it says on the box and perhaps more. But what I really must say is I have not yet experienced support quite like these guys! At the beginning I had no real idea what I was doing, I reached out to the support and within less than 20 minutes I got a response with a full explanation on what needs to be done. But what was even more impressive was the support agent Steve. he offered to do all of the updates for me. And if that wasn't enough he followed up everything. Then made more changes for me and eventually got the application to do exactly what I thought was impossible. There are so many applications out there but this one really Is worth it's weight in gold. Thank you ever so much GeoIP and Steve from support.

Natural Tone Organic Skincare
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 16, 2020

The Cozy Redirect App works perfectly to achieve the functions we were seeking. I would highly recommend.

Rhythm
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 23, 2020

Really great customer support and all seems to be working very quickly!
Thanks Steve and team - delighted to be using the app

Paso