Cozy Country Redirect

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

From $7.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Subpod AU

Location Australia

This is a customisable and reliable Geolocation app with great customer support. It works well across our sites.

TrueHarness™

Location France

Great app & folks behind it - they went above & beyond to ensure everything worked smoothly. Recommend.

Nest

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We had such prompt and thorough and kind help from both Steve and Alex when we installed the app, and with minor tweaks for us, as well as answering myriad of questions.

NOURISHED3

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is fantastic and we use it for alot of clients. But the best bit is that the support is always so quick and helpful. Thank you!

That Bloke

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 42 minutes

Just installed this app for blocking certain countries and also their Image and text theft app and works 100%. Add their script code to your themes head section as well so that it loads much faster.

Ecuadane UK

AMAZING! Not only does the Cozy app work flawlessly, but it looks great on our site. I had several redirects I needed, and I reached out to the customer support to assist me. Steven was amazing, and helped me get everything created super fast. I'm so pleased with not only the functionality of the app, but also the people behind it helping support customers. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Ecuadane

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I needed several redirects for different countries and regions. I wasn't sure how to do this, so I reached out to the customer support and explained what I needed. Not only, did they do exactly what I wanted, they even customized the theme to match our website, and their customer service was PHENOMENAL! Steve helped me out every step of the way, and was always super fast in getting what I needed done. Plus the final product works perfectly, and looks flawless. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Whelpmate Australia

Time spent using app About 2 years

Easy to use, great and fast customer sevice. Will definitely be checking out their other apps too. Well done

Living Entertainment North Coast

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app - easy to use and excellent customer support. Steve replied to me instantly and jumped in to help set it up without any hesitation.

Dhow Nature Foods (Tanzania)

Location Tanzania

Perfect app for auto redirecting country based subdomain based on Geo location. It is provides pop up based functionality for country selection.