Cozy Country Redirect

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

From $7.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Temple of the Sun Jewellery

Really great support staff that will help you with your design until you are 100% satisfied. Happy to recommend

Sri Sri Tattva

Thanks Steve for the quick solution! Had an issue with slow redirection. Got a response immediately from the team.

Rize Bikes

Great application great support. I had a small inquiry and they've responded within an hour. I had to do a small modification and now it's working perfect.

Vecado

I liked customer support and how quickly they resolved my request. Look forward to continuing using the application.

Wizard Patch™

Cozy....Yes indeed! Always great when you find an app that not only does what it is meant to but it’s also followed by some pretty outstanding support. I had an issue (which turned out not to be an issue at all really) and the support team jumped on my request pretty much immediately. Wow, that's the type of service we like to provide to our customers and it’s refreshing to see these guys feel the same way. I think if you gave this app a try you would not be disappointed at all. I will be monitoring the app as we go but at this stage it’s all 5 stars from the team here at wizardpatch.com

Roger Jolly

Smooth Smooth Smooth Smooth. And stable as far as we can tell so far, keep it up and make sure to implement even more features.

Chilco Leather

Excellent App, tested using VPN and works exactly as promised. Customer support is "Lightning Fast" no matter the time of day! Needed some minor changes made, DONE FAST!! Needed them to check my site as I thought a feature was not working, they checked it within 30 minutes of contacting them. Turned out to be an issue with cookies on my end, not their servers or services.

I have installed and tested many apps for all sorts to things needed in my shopify store. Out of roughly 100+ apps I have installed, checked and requested support for, the support team for this app has been the best - by a long shot!

clubhellaheelsau

great app, I have two stores and they now direct to each other based on customers IP. The guys were super helpful on helping me set this up! they even did custom coding so I could have an icon to change the the top of the store :)

clubhellaheels

Love the app! the guys were super helpful in installing it and even went above and beyond to help me do a custom drop down :) thanks!

Chapters

Great app and great support. Very easy to install. I had a minor problem with Google Analytics but as soon as I sent them an email, they immediately replied and fixed the problem in a few minutes.

January 20, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Cozy's values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers.
Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.