Cozy Country Redirect

Cozy Country Redirect

From $7.99/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
July 24, 2020

The perfect app to have if you're looking to expand your store in multiple countries. Steve, one of the team members, was kind enough to customize the look and feel of the pop-up dialog to match our branding elements, without me even asking. For that, I highly recommend this app. If you feel the setup is too much of a hassle, ask for help from the support team. They're prompt and quick in taking actions as they respond to you.

VERAGANO
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited July 24, 2020

The customer support for this app has been great! They customized a feature for me and then undid the customization when I realized I didn't actually need it. Super accommodating. I highly recommend them.

Cap Shield
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 16, 2020

Does exactly what it says it does (redirects automatically from countries), and support was quick, friendly and responsive!

connaisseurfoods.ca
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited July 13, 2020

Very good Support for setting up in two separate store based on subdomain redirection. Also redirection is very fast.

Elven Agri Pty Ltd.
Time spent using app: 25 days
July 9, 2020

The support from the Cozy Redirect team was fantastic, we couldn't have launched our multiple Shopify sites without the app.

Savannahs
Sweden
Time spent using app: 23 days
July 6, 2020

Great app thats resolved many issues I faced with currencies aligning in my store. A simple redirect solved this, and the support team were very helpful in making it as fast as possible to redirect. Thanks!

The Ring Shop
Time spent using app: 2 days
June 26, 2020

This app was incredibly easy to use + effective at successfully re-directing customers based on their international IP. As we opened a second shop to start expanding into other markets– it's a perfect solution to avoid confusing our customers. Biggest issue we've faced is template design with the notifications, but even so we were able to create a design that fit our brand aesthetic.

Not to mention that the support was very timely and effective in answering any questions I sent their way!

The Skin Deep EU
Time spent using app: 2 days
June 26, 2020

The Skin Deep
Time spent using app: 3 days
June 23, 2020

Works nice, It would be great if yout could use the currency switcher even if shopify payments isn't available in your region

Bedouin Life Concept
Mexico
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 18, 2020

if you have international store. it's really very nice app for you.nice servise nice app!!!

Thanks Cozy