Cozy Country Redirect

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

$7.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BAD® Workwear USA

We are really pleased with the app's ability to handle multiple scenarios for us. We require a different message for different countries with the ability to customize the aesthetic to match our brand and this app does it all. They even added a new feature to accommodate our needs. Highly recommend.

BAD® Workwear Canada

HypeSheriff

Location Poland
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Absolutely the best app in this category! Super easy to use and with great amount of customization. Literally the only app that does what I want.

Airboard Schweiz

Location Switzerland

Great App with individual Banner for every Country. - Very helpful support. worth every cent. Also the whitelist-urls are great to use.

BOY London

Time spent using app About 20 hours

good app, Steve on the support team was a big help, he responded very quickly. I gave him a picture of what I wanted the popup to look like and he made it for me.

BASTET

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Gets the job done fast and easy. Easily customized to your taste. Extremely fast customer service.

If you’re looking for the best redirect app, this is your choice!

Paladin Sports

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

We needed this app to allow our US based customers access the store they were after on an easy and efficient way. Dean was sensational (and quick) in getting this doing what we needed! Great customer service!!

NHL Seat Cover

Time spent using app About 2 months

I added the app to redirect my canadian customers to my american store and vice versa. And it worked. Seamlessly. Perfect. Am I exaggerating? no. I tried an app with more stars and it backfired. Didn't work plus it was very complicated. Once I got it to work it FIRED MY WEBSITE. But this app worked wonders. 3 steps and it is finished. Done and perfect!

LYRA Swim

Time spent using app About 1 year

Without a shadow of a doubt the best customer service i have come across of any app i have EVER used on Shopify. Between Steve, Caroline, Victor and Dean i honestly cant speak highly enough of this team. They reply to emails almost instantly not matter what time of the day and go above and beyond to ensure everything runs smoothly. 5 stars isn't enough for these guys !

Akil

SARTORIALE EUROPE

Time spent using app About 2 years

Amazing app! Simple setup, flexible, great options.

The customer support is great! Would recommend to anyone with international stores.