Cozy Country Redirect

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

From $7.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Nhl Seat Cover

Time spent using app About 2 months

I read a review before trying this app. Yeah they were right its perfect. Worked perfectly for my store. Great price even. Don't bother with other apps on shopify. This one worked perfect for all my needs. I needed to redirect my customers to my new website. I also desperately needed to block a person from a specific country. What they say and advertise is what the app does which is VERY welcomed.

SARTORIALE

Time spent using app About 2 years

Amazing app! A must, if you have stores in multiple locations worldwide and need a redirect. Great support, with instant answers and solutions.

Sika-Design.de

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great tool, can be a bit confusing to start with, but Steve is very quick and responsive if you have any questions! If you need to redirect your visitors to other stores, this is the app you need :)

NÜ Denmark - NL

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Awsome app to redirect customers on our stores. It works without problems and I can certainly recommend it.

NÜ Denmark - Int.

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Thanks for this great app that helps us to redirects customers on our stores. It works without problems and I can certainly recommend it.

NÜ Denmark - DE

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used this app to make sure the redirects works on our 5 stores. It works great and I will certainly recommend it.

NÜ Denmark

NÜ Denmark - No

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used this app to make sure the redirects works on our 5 stores and it works perfectly and without problems.

Lover's Tempo

Great product and stellar service. Would certainly recommend this app to anyone who needs to manage multiple shopify stores.

Loverstempo.ca

Great service provided by this software and amazing support. Would strongly recommend this for anyone managing multiple shopify sites for different countries.