Cozy Country Redirect

Geolocation Geo IP Redirect Visitors, Geo Apps+

$7.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Flow 2 Freedom Apparel Inc.

Downloaded the app and I'm not completely tech savvy but the support especially from Caroline was awesome. Walked me through everything and was very quick to respond.

Euromild Canada

Love it. Simple. Perfect. It allows you do to what it says. Glad because all the other apps are monthly.

May 11, 2019

Thanks a lot for a review. We have recently launched few features like

- Confirmation Bar with unique customize settings.
- {{visitor_country_name}} .

We are developing more features as we speak.

It's Personal

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I am using this app to redirect my store visitors from 2 countries where the producer has its own store. It works perfectly, thank you.

Squizzel Box

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

The support team was prompt in helping us identify the problem, provide and implement the solution. Thanks!

Custom Caps Co.

Time spent using app About 6 hours

I have to say I'm really impressed with this app! its free and its exactly what I needed to link my Canadian customers to my Canadian site and American Customers to my American site.
Thanks!

Nu-Tan™

Location South Africa

Great app! Tested it on 2 stores and works perfectly in redirecting according to IP. I would suggest it.

Desinchá

Time spent using app Over 1 year

great tool..........................................................................................

shoppingdirect24.com - SD24

Location Spain

I have configured the app to redirect the visitors automatically to the shop in their language, de.shop.com, fr., es., etc., for the top visitor countries. It works great on the basis of the visitors IP location. I can clearly see in Google Analytics a significant drop in the language selector usage, indicating that apparently the visitors are pleased with the preset redirect by this app. See it in action here: shoppingdirect24.com

Valka Yoga

Location New Zealand

Gets the job done and it's free. I use this to divert traffic from one domain to another- very happy with the app!

April 4, 2019

Thanks a lot for a review. We have recently launched few features like

- UTM params with links
- Confirmation Bar.
- Confirmation Dialog.

We are developing more features as we speak.

Healthy Body Head to Toe

Time spent using app About 2 years

Got this up and working in literally 2 minutes with both stores. Super easy and works! Definitely recommend it.