Cozy Image Gallery , 345 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and time-saving bulk upload feature. They value the customization options, professional gallery layout, and image arrangement flexibility. The app is noted for its affordability, reliable performance, and an "Anti-Theft" feature. Support is praised for their responsiveness and custom solutions. It's recommended for those needing to showcase a large number of images.

January 26, 2024

So far I'm really happy with this app. Easy to setup and looks good.

DanShepardMadeIt
About 1 hour using the app
January 5, 2024

perfect app

jackwin
China
3 days using the app
August 24, 2023

App was so easy to use!! Handles everything I needed it to do! Great customer service whenever I had any questions. Definitely would give 5 stars!!

Sweet Cakes By Tay
7 months using the app
February 26, 2024

Very Intuitive App that enhances storefront. Easy to integrate with responsive customer support. I tried a couple other Shopify App store solutions which I immediately uninstalled. The other apps were more expensive than Cozy Image & Video Galleries and did not function as well.

Highly recommend!

AIROPX
February 15, 2024

I LOVE COZY. Beautiful gallery and the options are easy to understand and use. I especially love the aspect ratio feature. I highly recommend Cozy, particularly if your image originals are different dimensions.

Sarah Kersey Fine Art
April 7, 2023

App is sufficient. We run into glitches on occasion when rearranging images or entering data that causes repeat work for the request to take, but usually sorts itself out by the second attempt. Biggest complaint was that I saw we were charged $3.99 for basic plan when advertised as $2.99. Would not have noticed this if we didn't go to the app store in Shopify. Request for assistance to fix the pricing was slow to respond. Another point to note is that the app will not allow you to downgrade your plan yourself OR view your current plan or cheaper plan options from within the app once downloaded (you can only view UPGRADE options once you sign up from within the app); if you want to downgrade your plan you need to reach out to the app developers, which, again, was slow to respond to inquiries.

Sloppy Chops Co.
About 3 years using the app
March 31, 2023

I like the app. The customer care to fix anything with this app was seamless. I would love to see more feature options added to the layout etc but other than that, its definitely worth the download ^_^

coriiburns
4 months using the app
December 1, 2023

good

RONTEIX
China
About 1 hour using the app
May 5, 2023

It was exactly what I was looking for in a photo gallery app. My favorite is that you can sort them by added most recently so that I can keep photos from my most recent adventures at the top of my page. Highly recommend this app if you’re a photographer of any sort.

MysticNaturePath
11 days using the app
August 6, 2023

Absolutely Awesome! I have posted thousands of tutorials and have a massive amount of photos and links to organize. This app allowed me to quickly upload, organize, link, and embed all in one place. Absolutely excellent and I love the lazy loading feature as well as the intuitive interface. Thank you for making this app!

LeahDay.com