Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

JC Professional

Crap, showing mallware on AVG webshield. Scaring of customers due to malicious code. Would not recommend!

June 26, 2021

We already contacted you with the fact that AVG webshield was giving false positive. They have also agreed to it and whitelisted us at that every hour we contacted them.

Marici

great app and super easy to embed into our pages. Could have more options of size of images and number of rows etc otherwise its great!

Katie Diamond Wolff

glitchy AF. poorly coded. can hardly even upload an image. not made for mobile uploading. super rough immediately deleting

The Organization Toolbox

I first installed the free version of Cozy Image Gallery to install a project gallery on my site. I was so impressed with how easy it was to add images, links, and text, as well as change the formatting...that I upgraded so I could place additional galleries on other parts of my site. The support even helped me out by adding some extra code to make my galleries faster. Highly recommend!

Asta Joana Design

Cozy Image Gallery helped me to put up image gallery on my Shopify website, which is impossible without the app.

iconografi

This app is very easy to use, and for things I couldn't quite figure out on my own, the support was very responsive and quick to help with exactly what I needed! Thank you.

www.joshoshea.com | Handmade Jewellery Gold and Silver

I really like this app. Simple and effective. I just wanted to portray a few images in a clean slideshow and thats exactly what I got.

Fast & Fresh Global LLP

Brilliant and very easy to configure all the way through. The upload was so much easier, also the cost is negligible. Thanks

Little Flower Farm

Love Cozy Image Gallery for my Facebook Feed! It has a number of unique layouts and was extremely easy to set up!

MADE BERLIN

Eine sehr gute App. Können wir nur empfehlen. Haben unser Konto umgestellt und freuen uns auf die weitere gute Zusammenarbeit. Schön das es euch gut.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31