Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Lookbook Gallery Unlimited Photo Gallery Masonry, Grid gallery

Glass Bangers

So far so good. Really easy to set up and tweak. I think it's gonna be just what we needed. Thanks so much.

Camille Enrico

Great app. It works perfectly and the price is not too high. We recommand this app for sure. Try it !

nadarracreations

Great App. I've tried several from the App store and this one is fast, with a very usable interface. The price can't be beat and the development team responded quickly to my inquiries.

Car Pretty Inc.

We used this app to show galleries of our photos and it's nice that you can bring all the pics in at once. It has lots of great options, too. Nicely done.

Bulkoozle

Great customer service Jennifer went above and beyond to resolve my issue. Also, so far I really like the app.

Second Fiddle Designs

I used the gallery app to showcase my products and the processes to make my products. Works great!!!

Mizensir Genève

Application interessante mais reste a voir comment changer la typo du texte,
Effet propre et facile d'accés

Dupuis-design

The system works well and super easy to use, unfortunately the photos takes a few seconds to load on the website.

ArtBlvd

I tried 3 different gallery builders. Cozy Image Gallery worked great! It has nice effects for the image boxes and was easy to use. Thanks!!

YAMA Mountain Gear

Looks and works great for my needs. There was an issue getting it to work with my theme at first, but they were able to resolve the problem and get everything working well. Simple and easy to use with clean looking results.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12