Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery | Reviews

by eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

ROKS PERSONLIZED CUBES

Great app! It did exactly what I needed it to. Other gallery apps can load super slow, this one is super fast.

LUISA POSTRES

Excelente aplicación para hacer una galeria de fotos!! MUY MUY fácil, solo es seguir las instrucciones y todo funciona. Tuve un problema que las fotos no quedaban al ancho de la página, escribí a soporte para que me ayudaran a ampliarlo y fue súper rápido!! Este es el link por si quieren verlo: https://www.luisapostres.com/pages/eventos

Jean Haines

Excellent photo gallery app, easy to use, fast to load on website. Most importantly excellent support staff, helped us with a customisation extremely quickly. Highly recommend.

JH Digital Photo World

After my previous gallery app got discontinued, I was frantically looking for replacement and came across Cozy Image Gallery app. Boy, I wish I found it earlier! Great interface, easy to use and I can finally bulk upload my images! My galleries are big and having an option to upload tens of images at the time is a true life / time saver.
Also, customer service is top notch - I had an issue with image sorting and they custom-fixed it for me in no time.
Overall, highly recommended!

Redtail Overland

Great app! Very easy to use, and does a beautiful job displaying our gallery. Fast, friendly customer service!

Spencers Custom Wood LLC

great product to showcase my work. I use it as a gallery to showcase all the one-of-a-kind pieces that I have created.

Boutique Flos

BEWARE! Just like the last review, the app was triggering a malware alert for all devices using Avast. Made the mistake to install the app and take a week off, lost customers for sure before i realized it. Have to mention that they supposedly contact Avast and got whitelisted.

JC Professional

Crap, showing mallware on AVG webshield. Scaring of customers due to malicious code. Would not recommend!

June 26, 2021

We already contacted you with the fact that AVG webshield was giving false positive. They have also agreed to it and whitelisted us at that every hour we contacted them.

Marici

great app and super easy to embed into our pages. Could have more options of size of images and number of rows etc otherwise its great!

Katie Diamond Wolff

glitchy AF. poorly coded. can hardly even upload an image. not made for mobile uploading. super rough immediately deleting

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31