Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Create unlimited images galleries. With Bulk features

MemoryStitch

I was having some problems with my layout ( my issues not the app). Support quickly helped me and did more. They were awesome! I wished all the Shopify app support was this good.

CampWildRide.com

Love the options for the display. Having a site that tailors to the camper and hiker it is great to display our adventures

Sunburst Outdoor Living

I am really happy with this app so far. I have a lot of images on my website so creating unlimited galleries really suits my website. Customers service was very helpful as well

VenomRex

Great app for basic gallery function on Shopify. It did exactly what I wanted it to do. I would to see the ability to tag images to multiple galleries.

True African Art

I used this app to shorten the length of our Home Page by putting the pictured testimonials and paintings for sale into a Gallery. I received prompt and excellent support from the staff, after I was on hold for over 40 minutes to talk to a Guru at Shopify. The staff resolved my customization quickly and with success. The support and customization of this app is where it shines and I think if you are looking for a way to consolidate your images, this app is the best one...

GunSkins

The gallery has all of the features we were looking for (and then some). It's quick and easy to use. It updates quickly and loads fast on our website. It's perfect for our needs!

A Vintage Soul Design

We've been using this gallery app for a few months now and have nothing but good things to say. You can create beautiful photo galleries for a fraction of what other apps charge, and their galleries look better than their competitors anyway! When we did run into an issue, I emailed customer service, expecting to have to wait days for a response. They emailed me back within a few minutes, and after chatting back and forth, they went out of their way to fix my issue and were extremely helpful. Customer service is extremely important to me, and theirs in stellar. I would highly recommend and will use Cozy for other website builds in the future!

The Awakenings Project

So Far, so good! I've created two galleries, although I am waiting to see how much time it takes before I can actually VIEW it or make changes. I figured out the progress bar, and I am seeing the progress move along - the gris style is amazing and fits my needs exactly as a photographer!

Winterhold

Absolutely love it. This is just what I need

Great App and great support follow up 5 Stars Recommended

Rite At Home Atlanta

Amazing app! I've been transitioning a client from Wordpress to Shopify and for a while had an issue with how to move their portfolio page over but this app solved all those problems! Now they have a beautiful portfolio that shows off their design work perfectly and we all couldn't be happier!

This app gets two thumbs up and I will definitely recommend it to future clients.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8