Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Create photo gallery / image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layouts

Quality Flooring by Frank Milea

LOVE this app! I use it a lot and have hundreds (maybe thousands) of images in my galleries. I needed support for a functionality question and they not only responded quickly, they added the functionality I needed without me asking within one day! Highly recommend this app!

FM Interiors

I think some instructions would be good. for example I am struggling to change the order of my galleries. Otherwise the app is easy to use.

July 22, 2019

Instructions are available in FAQs, I have also added the one with sorting of images.

Thanks for your review as well as suggestions. You can also contact us if you are stuck somewhere. We generally reply within few hours.

CBC Alloy Boxes & Canopies

Very helpful with fixing a minor issue. App is very easy to use, and does what i require. Thank you.

Carry My Bagz

what an awesome design. i love how there are fill in options. makes it easy and simple to move on to the next tasks.

Quality Marine

Straight forward with enough customizations. Able to create and manage galleries easily, then embed on any page or blog post (which is what I was looking for). I needed a little support and the team was very responsive.

Mosley Lane - Wholesale

Fabulous app! Galleries look professional. Lots of options to choose from. Very pleased. Thank you very much.

July 10, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review. Now we also compress your images with lossless compression which will make your Galleries quicker! :)

Nouvolo

Nice and simple to use, many effects to chose from. Highly recommended for those with many product photos

Monteux Gallery

You really need to post some video tutorials on YouTube, etc. Other than that, I love your product! It took me quite some time to figure out how to navigate the editing process, but once I did, it was a snap!

July 2, 2019

Thanks for updating the review.
We do have Videos on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhxxJXnsDP4cNcElNAs7POa8h7eYOlTBw
It is just that we are preparing the repository for last couple of weeks and will make it more visible inside the product. I have already told Daniel to make a video for captions. He is spending time today. Let me get back to you when he is ready.

Pretty Perverse

I love this app. I am using it to keep a photo gallery of my sold items in my store for viewing. Very simple and easy to use. Functions extremely well for its purpose without a bunch of unnecessary frills. Honestly so far I wouldn't change a thing.

iBuyAuction

Great App, does what it says! completely dynamic gallery view and looks great on all devices. Has a good variety of settings.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17