Cozy Image Gallery

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

From $1.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

managed-mischief.com

Time spent using app About 6 hours

I have had a lot of problems with placement of my gallery.
I looked up how to remove code and couldn't find it in my website code.
I have reached out to support three times, the first being almost seven hours ago, with only one generic email being sent to me that a support ticket had been created. So disappointed

antivol de casque

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 years

Très bonne application, simple de fonctionnement et très efficace qui permet de gérer des visuels sous différentes formes . De plus une assistance rapide qui aide l'utilisateur . Merci Emily.

BcardsCreation

Time spent using app 30 minutes

Very useful app! Easy to install and configure. Most of the required features are available on the basic plan.

Happimily

The support team is great. I have a function that needs custom development. Their team quickly realized the function I need, which left a deep impression on me. Recommend this app to those who need it!

Tapis Noir

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 16 minutes

Works like a charm. Had a small request and I literally had an answer within 5 minutes from the developers. Excellent app for creating a nice and quick gallery.

Fieldworthy Photography

I love this app! It is wonderfully useful AND user friendly! I like the look of the galleries that I create with it and the price is very good, too. Thanks!!

iCandy Bikinis

Time spent using app About 1 year

I was able to showcase pictures, with descriptions, of all the options my store provides with this app.

DECOlight

Location Finland

We love the app, helped us create an image gallery with linked products just the way we wanted! The support you get from their customer service is also great and super fast, which is much appreciated!

Planet Mewmew

Time spent using app 33 minutes

This is app is garbage, dont waist your time. Cant get it to work with my shopify store and they make it difficult to cancel once they have your money

McGreals

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 3 years

The app works very well for what we need it for. The team provides very fast, professional and friendly support. Recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32