Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

seventhstitch

This app is so great and easy to use. It is looking so much attractive in my store. Moreover, I am amazed by the excellent customer service.
I highly recommend this APP. 10000 stars

Ssama's Stores

I loved the app. It offers much more than other apps for the free version. Fpor my website it was all what i needed

HempFXStore

this app doesn't put an annoying "powered by Cozy Images" link under your pictures like some other apps do... highly recommend this one

Alissée

Very nice gallery, the main positive points are the images management (very easy in the dashboard) and the numerous customization options.

ShootingTargets7

These guys are one of my favorite app developers. Their support is exceptional, their apps are intuitive, cost-effective, and clever.
Outstanding in every way. Really does a great job of presenting media in my store. I have to laugh at the few one star reviews here. I've been dealing with these folks for some time now and have been nothing but impressed with them. It goes to show you some people are just impossible to please.

Clinch

It's a very good app to create a beautiful image gallery.
Great, quick and dedicated support. Thanks a lot!

Doodlebox

This app was simple to use, no dramas. Using the free version as I don't need loads of gallery images at the moment. Thanks Guys.

MaisonDMD

Love this app, it's very easy to use and the zoom effect when u hoover on the pictures won me over. they have a great customer service also, steve in particular was very helpful and sort out my issues in less then an hour. Will highly recommend, great job guys

Countryside Threads

I have a fabric display page that i used to use a costume page app to display my stores collection, but after getting so many pictures the file size became to big and i had to find a new way to manage the collection which lead me to this app.
This app is very easy to use and looks amazing on the store front. I can manage my collections some much faster with this now. I don't like apps that i have to do any coding for so i was a little worried when saw you had to copy and past a line of code but their video guide showed me how to do it exactly and worked first time no issue. Note you don't go into the theme code which is why it was so easy.

Alco-haulin' Tulsa

This app helped me get the clean look I needed for my website through image grids that just weren't happening through the Shopify Supply theme. Now my page is organized, visually pleasing, and so much easier to navigate without having to use menus. I had one small question and their customer service was fast, friendly, and most important... helpful. Thank you!