Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

MUGIVER

I intend to Provide some detail about what i did or did not enjoy about using this app once i have fully tested it

August 10, 2020

This was very strange. We would have waited for you to properly use the app and maybe update the review later. But even though you wrote that you will test the app and provide details about it later, you installed and uninstalled the app and left a 1-star review all within a matter of 4 minutes.

Here's a screenshot:

We tried reaching out but the email submitted by you is no longer reachable. If you had faced any trouble or if you have some feedback for us, we will definitely hear you out. Get in touch with us at support@addons.business

Thanks
Steve

SeaHouse Imagery

I used this app to create a web Gallery to showcase my coastal stock photos. It was so easy to install, very user-friendly & has enough options for customizing. It has definitely improved the look of my site. Highly recommended!

ILLUSTRASSY

This app is the BEST!!! So easy to use, it looks great and doesn't slow down my site. I looked everywhere for something to show off my imagery and THIS IS IT!!! It isn't even necessary to upgrade to a paid plan which is really crazy! FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY!

KEEGAN

This app does exactly what I wanted for my image gallery with a good amount of customisability and no frills. They also offer a free tier with no logo, which won me over.

Shame that my images aren't hosted on Shopify servers, but I imagine that's because Shopify compress images very heavily.

Still need to see how well their CDN serves images, but seems okay so far.

Arketicom

really happy with this app. My google analytics is always telling me most conversion are from cozy image. And customers loves to see what we do :) 5 stars! Also, I've never needed support, it's very easy to use.

Belli-buttons

I used this to make a huge catalog page. I needed to tweak some codes and the support team helped right away! very impressed at their awesome customer support!

Gift Label Co.

Don't be fooled by the outdated interface, this app did exactly what I needed it to, and had options I didn't even realise I needed until I saw them. Very easy to use, and a great result.

Nátch

We are happy with the app. We had it set up in just a few minutes and the support it's excellent. I definitely recommend it.

Stuttering Therapy Resources, Inc.

Very easy to use app - extremely fast, and intuitive to set up. I had a question about customizing, and Steve answered right away, solving my issue instantly. I'm very pleased that I picked this image gallery app over all the others!

E-Catamaran : Electric Catamaran CECLO

Works brilliantly for us and the guys are eager for feedback. We sell Electric catamaran and this makes it easy to sell off rejects and returns. Easy to install and manage. And also a very great support team.
A must have for sure!