Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

North Scottsdale Floral

Perfect gallery app. It's easy to install, easy to use, and the unlimited version is just $4.99 per month. Sign me up!

Pixies Rule

I needed a fast gallery that was easy to install and appealing for my art. Thank you for designing Cozy Image Gallery. It's perfect!

Ash and Oak Yarn

The app works well and the customer service is great! Wasn't sure how to embed the app but they replied to my email very quickly and it works like a charm now.

Swave Footwear

it's good and I appreciate the work that put into designing this application. One suggestion though, The trial period should be added.

Black Diamond T-shirt Company

The app was easy to set up and it looks great on my site. I used it to add a Gallery page to the store.

Signs by Caitlin

Easy to use and decent functionality built into the app. Upon setup I reached out for support, they were prompt and solved my issue.

Shoutout to Caroline and Dave of the support team!

Frangipani Florist

This app ss fantastic, does what it says it will and more. I advise anyone to consider using it. Support is good.

Sugarcane & Co.

Great experience with the app and support team. I had a question and they got back to me right away!

Essentialgifting.com

This was a solution suggested by hired support, I was pleased with the outcome, looking forward to continuing to use.

MJ Photography LLC

Customer service is top notoch!!! They help me to delete an app that didnt work and replace it with there. They made sure my page looked professional and I was happy with it. I love having someone I good actually speak to and explain what I was wanting.