Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

The Kenyan Collection

This app - Cozy Image Gallery - So far, so good. Have asked a few questions and have received quick responses. Thanks!

Future Self

This app was super easy to use and produced the exact look I was going for - clean, minimal and modern. Thank you!

Art Factory & Party Place

So far the app has been great. still in our free trial. super easy to use, user-friendly. I tried out two other apps before landing on this one and it's by far the best one I've found.

Loria's Cookies

It's perfect for us, works good, easy to set up and also easy to customise. I would recommend it for those with large image galleries that are seperate from the products.

Glass Bangers

So far so good. Really easy to set up and tweak. I think it's gonna be just what we needed. Thanks so much.

Camille Enrico

Great app. It works perfectly and the price is not too high. We recommand this app for sure. Try it !

nadarracreations

Great App. I've tried several from the App store and this one is fast, with a very usable interface. The price can't be beat and the development team responded quickly to my inquiries.

Car Pretty Inc.

We used this app to show galleries of our photos and it's nice that you can bring all the pics in at once. It has lots of great options, too. Nicely done.

Bulkoozle

Great customer service Jennifer went above and beyond to resolve my issue. Also, so far I really like the app.

Second Fiddle Designs

I used the gallery app to showcase my products and the processes to make my products. Works great!!!