Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

SJB Fine Art

As a professional artist, I used this app to create a gallery of icons representing all the media coverage I have received for my work. Prior to using this app, the basic Shopify website environment does not work well in arranging images as a gallery and I could not justify opting for the expensive theme choices at this stage. Cozy Image Gallery fits the bill perfectly for this environment. After a lot of work to try and achieve a professional result with the Shopify basic theme, despite the improvements in working with Cozy, I've chosen to try a different platform which provides other far-reaching benefits and features but Cozy isn't compatible with this so it's farewell - BUT a HUGE thanks and a 5 Star Review as their support in recovering all my gallery work when I accidentally deleted my account, was EXCELLENT!
I will wholeheartedly recommend Cozy Image Gallery and would certainly use it again.

Ekamai

P-E-R-F-E-C-T! It's a really useful app + the team behind helped me a lot to set it up! Great communication and skills. +++++

MILA Gallery

I was finding kind of like this app!! Very useful!! Easy to use !! I appreciate it!!
I'm satisfy by it!!

Cedar and Moss

This is by far the best affordable image gallery app. Very responsive support team was able to help make some quick modifications. I wish it had a little more functionality for editing hover over text (heading, subheading, font, sizing, etc.) built into the app, but overall, great experience, thank you!

Flozyacreative

Best app for photos out there. I am a professional photographer and I wanted to use the Shopify page for my photography presentation. Very easy to work with and works 100% and the results are amazing. Very responsive and easy to set up everything. Very happy with this app. Tom

Annaoctober

Gallery will be as you want. Very flexible setup. Great work.

Izaskunzabala

THANK YOU!!! I was able to create my gallery the way I wanted! Most importantly, the customer support is OUTSANDING! They responded to all my questions with clarity and immediacy. There are no hidden bad surprises as you go along. I am delighted!

Winabode Com

Great app! Does everything we need it to

Blixy3d

One of the best gallery apps I ever tried.

Yooladesign

Thanks for the quick support, can't review the app yet, just started