CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

by CrazyRocket

Grow Sales with Spin Wheel, Spin to Win & Email Pop Ups

Coquinaria

Functionality and usability is good. Should improve the graphics options. More colors and font sizes. And better templates.

August 13, 2019

Hey! Thanks for your feedback, we'll add other themes soon - have you tried the new spin wheel yet? It comes with new themes and you can also customize slice, peg and wheel frame colors. Last but not least, we are always available to help you fine-tune a theme if needed :)

Rockstar Leatherworks™

App is great and saves $$ compared to Wheelio. CrazyRocket has more features & games, I like the GUI/admin better too, the design options are very nice as well. Andrea provided top notch CS and troubleshooting support and did a great job. I had AJAX conflicts and he resolved them within a day. Thank you.----------

UPDATE: 8/6/2020: After a year with this app I am very satisfied and will continue using it. Support is always great and fast when I need help or have questions. Do not hesitate to try this app. I cant stress enough how wonderfully refreshing it is to receive almost immediate support and assistance. Don't waste your time with others that fall short, this is the app to use for this purpose. Thank you Andrea for all the help on my store www.RockstarLeatherworks.com

August 6, 2020

Hey! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review 🙏

We strive to deliver the best customer experience possible; I am thrilled to see that the App is delivering value to such a fantastic brand like Rockstar Leatherworks 😎 Thanks again for choosing us, Andrea.

store.alexpfeffer.co

It is just a few hours that I installed this app, but it already generated quite a few emails and even on the first day I easily got the monthly subscription of 24 EUR in! I can nothing but recommend it.

I still miss Active Campaign integration but support answered my question within minutes that this will be available soon!

Keep on rocking!

ThePowerMask

This app has been really good at growing my email list and it's even got me a sale in my trial. Would certainly recommend.

Best Blendz

I use this app to gain emails address and to generate sells with discounts codes. The customer services they provide is touch notch. They create the wheel for me and showed me how to make changes. Awesome services and great product.

Mood Holographic

I really love this app. It has really good and large customization options that are very smart and I believe it will boost my conversions.

FitnessThreadz

LOVE IT... GREAT APP.. VERY EASY TO USE AND SETUP. EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR. ALREADY SEEING A GREAT CONVERSION.

July 3, 2019

Thank you for your review! Don't forget that you can also run multiple games at the same time to see which one performs better for your audience :)

Scentsbyeme Bath & Body Care

I had trouble setting up the app but Andrea was outstanding in assisting me and getting it right. Great customer service !! Can’t wait to try it out on my site. Thanks for your help .

Tre Mori

this app is great! easy to setup and use, created a wheel and got the first e-mails a few minutes later.
lot of advanced features I haven't explored yet but default settings seems to do the job. Thanks!!

Helen Clark Bespoke

We LOVE this new app! Conversion rate 72.83% 1000 emails collected over 6 hour period - INCREDIBLE!

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next