CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

by CrazyRocket

Grow Sales with Spin Wheel, Spin to Win & Email Pop Ups

Our Daily Avenue

GREAT service which helped me with my questions right on the spot! definitely recommend this! This plug in has allowed me to run my carnival smoothly!

Zippo USA

A simple interface makes this easy to use. The customization is limited but also flexible enough to style with your brand. Engages customers and increases sales. Support is responsive and helpful. A great value.

Frankly My Dear Store

Great App. We used it originally to grow our database which it did amazingly! The interactive games were a great enticement and we would use different ones during slow periods to promote sales. Would highly recommend this app to a retail store.

Mari Jauana LLC

So far so good! I love the customization options, even in the free plan. I was able to seamlessly integrate with my Shopify store in seconds.

Blankea

The app runs smoothly and the support is as fast and efficient as it can get. It also has great personalization features to make it as branded as you wish

Code-Kart

this app helped my business out so much.30% increased sales due to this.but more importantly,the support is always on and helps no matter what the concern is.i had a concern that invoilved them changing their back end code which they did without as much as a grumble

Private Party, Organic Yoni Care

Great customer service. Had questions that were answered right away. I've been using the free trial and everything has worked well so far. Just started the Grow plan so I'll update my review after being able to use the new features.

boxmenswear

Great app with an easy functionality, and the customer support cannot be faulted. Highly recommended!

Smart Market Tampa

I am going to use this app to try and get more conversions. I will update once I have used it for a while. But the setup was very simple and it looks very god on my site.

DamarisGlam

I love this app it really helps with converting customers to shop with you! I highly recommend this for business owners to try!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16