CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

by CrazyRocket

Grow Sales with Spin Wheel, Spin to Win & Email Pop Ups

LexLuxBeautyCo

love this app, very easy to understand and a great gift for customers!! Very satisfied with the outcome!

MC Armor

GOOD EASY VERY EASY TO USE AND TO PROGRAM, integration with shopify very fast i can look for my codes

Bees

Ottima app ha tutte le funzionalità che necessitano per questo tipo di attività! Ho avuto grandi rientri. Forse aggiungerei la possibilità di implementare i giochi direttamente in una pagina e non solo tramite pop-up! Ma per il resto ottimo!

The ComeUp

I think this app brings a lot of hard work into one space. It is really easy to use and definitely recommended. Easy to set up and keep track

AccessoRise

I like the different features this app has. The scratch to win discount is a really cute feature. I also love it has a free option.

Vanessa de Weaglow

A really nice app, easy to set up and so friendly user. The assistance is also pro-active and so efficient ! I really recommend Crazy Rocket !

Hazel Skull Boutique

It's the perfect wheel for my site! Fully customizable and looks/works perfectly. Their customer service is also top notch!

EShopNDrop

KOOL SIMPLE,EASY to NAVIGATE, will recommend for THOSE LOOKING to BOOST UP THEIR SITE. READY FOR MORE CONVERSIONS

RBluCosmetics

I used this app to help increase traffic with my business. it was so easy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Icey Feisty

This app is literally a game changer, especially that the free features are amazing! It has surprised us compared to other programs.