Spin Wheel • CrazyRocket

Boost Sales: Spin The Wheel, Spin to Win, Discount Pop Ups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Spin The Wheel Pop Ups

Private Party, Organic Yoni Care

Great customer service. Had questions that were answered right away. I've been using the free trial and everything has worked well so far. Just started the Grow plan so I'll update my review after being able to use the new features.

boxmenswear

Great app with an easy functionality, and the customer support cannot be faulted. Highly recommended!

Smart Market Tampa

I am going to use this app to try and get more conversions. I will update once I have used it for a while. But the setup was very simple and it looks very god on my site.

DamarisGlam

Time spent using app 6 minutes

I love this app it really helps with converting customers to shop with you! I highly recommend this for business owners to try!

All My Eco

Location Spain

Good support and functions well! It's also cheaper than the other alternatives we used, and works as well.

5ive Letters

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

I love this app and they have excellent customer service. Andrea is very helpful and friendly. Thank you for being so patience with your customer.

Get Styyled

Time spent using app 19 minutes

nice app it allows you to do just enough even with the free plan that is available. I would recommend

Didier Lab Germany

Location Lithuania

Dziękuję za tą aplikazję, naprawdę bardzo mi pomogła w sprzedazy dużej ilości zamówień oraz pozyskaniu emiali.

FLOWZOOM

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app. Customer service responds very quickly and I solved my worries with no effort. I recommend it.

Mon Boho Macramé

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Nice application, and very efficient customer support. Andrea gave me a lot of his time and help. The Free plan is enough to get started and test the application.The Grow plan is great especially because it enables you to go further in terms of customization : ideal for a high quality branding ! I am very satisfied.