4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effective email collection and easy integration. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, customizable design, and interactive features like a discount spin wheel and coupon timer. It's praised for increasing sales, enhancing customer experience, and growing customer lists. The app also supports multilingual campaigns and is more affordable than other options. However, it does allow duplicate subscriptions and has a coupon quantity limit.

September 21, 2021

Great customer service. Had questions that were answered right away. I've been using the free trial and everything has worked well so far. Just started the Grow plan so I'll update my review after being able to use the new features.

Private Party, Organic Yoni Care
December 15, 2020

Great customer service and fairly easy to set up. Used it for my BFCM promotions and customers enjoyed the game.

ClioandFox
February 22, 2021

Very quick set up and user friendly. Im sure this will help my business lots! Recomended for small business.

Criz Beauty
October 13, 2021

Great App. We used it originally to grow our database which it did amazingly! The interactive games were a great enticement and we would use different ones during slow periods to promote sales. Would highly recommend this app to a retail store.

Frankly My Dear Store
March 10, 2021

Good fast support helps me really :) Eazy to set up and works really nice :) Thanks you so much and good luck!

Ostuklikk
Estonia
June 18, 2019

I had trouble setting up the app but Andrea was outstanding in assisting me and getting it right. Great customer service !! Can’t wait to try it out on my site. Thanks for your help .

Scentsbyeme Bath & Body Care
January 1, 2021

I am using this app to grow my email list. It was very easy to set-up!!! I will be launching several different campaigns.

Fit Chick Co.
September 9, 2019

Eu usei e por enquanto tudo funciona bem! Mas deixa o site mais lento! Porém tem um bom visual e o plano pago tem mais recursos!

PAKINHA ADESIVOS
Brazil
CrazyRocket replied September 9, 2019

Hi! Thanks for your feedback - happy to know that CrazyRocket is adding value to your business :)

About site speed: our App itself is performing quite well actually - but I run GTMetrix and PageSpeed tests on your site and discovered many improvements you might want to check.

For instance, 3.8MiB of JavaScript is parsed during initial page load (mainly some duplicated FB scripts) also PageSpeed reports "Consider reducing the time spent parsing, compiling and executing JS". This kind of problem is less visible on desktop devices but can be noticeable on mobile devices especially older ones.

We do our best to optimize the App and reduce the impact (the App is really lightweight) but, unfortunately, the end result depends also on what runs globally on the site as other scripts might affect our perceived performance too.

Best,
Andrea

November 20, 2020

The support team is amazing, they helped me set up everything super quick and I'm looking forward to launching my first campaign

La Floresta Café
July 1, 2020

Great functionality and even better support! We've only had it for a couple weeks but already conversion rate seems to be improving.

Tu Diamante