CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

by CrazyRocket

Grow Sales with Spin Wheel, Spin to Win & Email Pop Ups

LE TUBE

Works perfectly ! We just use it for the little wheel and game for promotion code. Never had an issue, Thank you so much.

Criz Beauty

Very quick set up and user friendly. Im sure this will help my business lots! Recomended for small business.

SOC!ETY: DIVIDED. TOGETHER.

I'm still trying to figure out how to best use the app. I like the concept and hope to see sales from its use, soon.

Pur Noisetier | Pure Hazelwood

Amazing support from Andrea, very user friendly app, it's the best we've had! I have it on my two stores and works perfectly.

Shopsster

Support is quick to help and wonderful experience talking to them. In terms of knowledge, quick & apt; service is exceptional and I am super thrilled with a nice plan they accommodated me in, which surely helps manage costs better. Thanks guys. Totally rocking. Will leave a feedback after using for a while.

Burleigh Wagon

works great, very easy to set up and use. I am extremely pleased so far as I have used it for a few hours and already captured heaps of emails!

January 12, 2021

Hey! Thank you very much for your feedback - thrilled to see the App is delivering value to such an amazing brand 😊

Best, Andrea

Ps.
I shared your Stroller Wagon with all my friends, impressive product :)

The DLG Shop

Very easy to understand and cost efficient. Great customization option and makes for a great asset to the page.

Fit Chick Co.

I am using this app to grow my email list. It was very easy to set-up!!! I will be launching several different campaigns.

aveine.france

Nice designs and functionalities. Easy to configure and use, the support is very reactive and friendly in case of questions/issues. Customers are also very receptive to this feature if we look up at our statistics !

ClioandFox

Great customer service and fairly easy to set up. Used it for my BFCM promotions and customers enjoyed the game.