CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

Boost Sales: Spin The Wheel, Spin to Win, Discount Pop Ups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Spin The Wheel Pop Ups

People's Herbs

Awesome app! A great way to add a fun, engaging element to my site. And they have fast and super helpful customer service, too! Special thanks to Andrea for his incredible troubleshooting skills and assistance.

Ostuklikk

Location Estonia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Good fast support helps me really :) Eazy to set up and works really nice :) Thanks you so much and good luck!

Lostvape shop

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

works great! convenient and simple operation, just install it now and test its performance soon. good job!.

Lani Lane Boutique

Time spent using app 17 minutes

thank you for making this easy to use! this will be helpful for customers and to gain returning customers!

Sancho & Lola's Closet

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Nice APP. Andrea (APP developer) is very helpful!. After 4 days I have generated a bunch of sales and $1200 in revenue and a 12% conversion on Wheel of fortune and look forward to testing other games. I like the ability to use unique codes and the analytics are helpful. Integrated seamlessly into Klaviyo. I had a bit of a learning curve setting up the APP but Andrea helped me and now it's a breeze. Think Vegas meets eCommerce.

March 8, 2021

Thanks for your amazing review 😃... and for the valuable ideas we discussed to improve the App. Something we'll definitely work on - stay tuned 🙌

John Wayne Cancer Foundation

Time spent using app 28 minutes

Great app! thanks for everything you guys do. The wheel works perfectly! I recommend trying it! I really do

Delfi Cosmetics

Location Australia
Time spent using app 21 minutes

This app was so easy to set up and customise, even on a free plan. Excited to see how it goes once it gets some use!

LaceBits

Location India

Just started using this app with our shopify account, will take time to post a genuine review. Thank you.

March 6, 2021

Yo! First of all, thank you for posting our 100th review 🥳

Hope you'll enjoy the App and that we'll earn a 5-star one in the future!

Best,
Andrea

Peeka's Boutique

So far so good! It's helping me collect a lot of emails which is ultimately my main goal but it's also helping people spend more than they would since they're getting a coupon! Love it!

The Charmer's Box

WORKS PERFECTLY!!! Easy to use, quick, and nice to get it up and going love the format and smooth pop up